ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ultimate Humiliation - Beaten By The Phins! Return to archive
6th November 2006 06:34 AM
Jumping Jack Pug, you have my sympathy this morning. Your beloved Bears haved suffered the ULTIMATE HUMILIATON!!!
6th November 2006 09:10 AM
Some Guy beaten by the Lions is up there too.
6th November 2006 09:44 AM
Jumping Jack Vick will never win a championship.

It is Peyton's turn this year!
6th November 2006 09:49 AM
Some Guy Did they beat the Pats?
6th November 2006 10:42 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Pug, you have my sympathy this morning. Your beloved Bears haved suffered the ULTIMATE HUMILIATON!!!

VanHumiliaton!
6th November 2006 11:19 AM
Stonesthrow
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
beaten by the Lions is up there too.

After the first 49ers game, nobody will have to suffer the ULTIMATE humiliation of losing to the Cardinals.
6th November 2006 11:38 AM
chevysales
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Pug, you have my sympathy this morning. Your beloved Bears haved suffered the ULTIMATE HUMILIATON!!!

finally we dish out what we have been taking all season... even from our own alumni... we still stink on offense... but how about that defense.. holding dabears to a measly 17 yards the entire second half.
6th November 2006 11:59 AM
jb This was an easy one to pick. Bears have been playing lousy teams and just a matter of time until Grossman's lack of mechanics caught up to him. Moreover, Phins were long overdue for a win. Look for Bears to crumble the next few weeks.
Sadly, New England did not beat the Colts and the 72 perfect season may be in real jeopardy, albeit 8 games left. In addition, anothert demoralizing loss by the once might Canes, know a relic of their 5 National Championships. Also, a embarrassing loss again by the Heat to the 76'ers.
[Edited by jb]
6th November 2006 12:02 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
This was an easy one to pick. Bears have been playing lousy teams and just a matter of time until Grossman's lack of mechanics caught up to him. Moreover, Phins were long overdue for a win. Look for Bears to crumble the next few weeks.
Sadly, New England did not beat the Colts and the 72 perfect season may be in real jeopardy, albeit 8 games left. In addition, anothert demoralizing loss by the once might Canes, know a relic of their 5 National Championships. Also, a embarrassing loss again by the Heat to the 76'ers.
[Edited by jb]

Congratulations Josh
6th November 2006 12:12 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

VanHumiliaton!

cachet, baby!
6th November 2006 02:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >Sadly, New England did not beat the Colts <

It's nothing. The Pats are a shoo in for the division. Plus Adam Vinateri missed a couple of field goals. I think his guilty conscience was bothering him.
6th November 2006 05:33 PM
chevysales
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
>Sadly, New England did not beat the Colts <

It's nothing. The Pats are a shoo in for the division. Plus Adam Vinateri missed a couple of field goals. I think his guilty conscience was bothering him.

yesterday many very good kickers missed some easy chip shots...vinateri,vanderjagtand our own olindo mare...the once automatic are not so automatic anymore.
7th November 2006 01:30 PM
ListenToTheLion Who cares?
7th November 2006 01:46 PM
jb
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
Who cares?

funny!!!
7th November 2006 01:49 PM
Jumping Jack This just in from Pug:

7th November 2006 02:00 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
This just in from Pug:

Ihave not heard from the Pug this week..he seems to have vanished in thin air?
7th November 2006 02:01 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Ihave not heard from the Pug this week..he seems to have vanished in thin air?

more weight loss?
7th November 2006 02:02 PM
Jumping Jack He skipped town and is in hiding. My sources tell me he is wearing two bags this week, LOL!

The shame of it all.
7th November 2006 02:06 PM
Some Guy Falcons have many injuries and we were forced to tote an ass whooping in Detroit.
7th November 2006 02:18 PM
Jumping Jack Kevin Mathis' career is over after breaking his neck last weekend. Fortunately, no paralysis.
7th November 2006 02:51 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Kevin Mathis' career is over after breaking his neck last weekend. Fortunately, no paralysis.

I had not heard an update, thanks for the insight. That is truly sad!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)