ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Final post Return to archive
5th November 2006 09:32 PM
sunnybandyo99 Can anyone mail/talk to Tony Nixon who is17 years old on my behalfIf so please say if not then also.I like that boy.

Thank you
5th November 2006 11:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot No. No fuckin' way.

It's your problem. Fuckin' deal with it.

If this is how you expect to get through life, you are in for a very rough time of it.
5th November 2006 11:18 PM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:
Can anyone mail/talk to Tony Nixon who is17 years old on my behalfIf so please say if not then also.I like that boy.

Thank you

Do you have a myspace?
5th November 2006 11:24 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:
Can anyone mail/talk to Tony Nixon who is17 years old on my behalfIf so please say if not then also.I like that boy.

Thank you

Try this link. Maybe Tony Nixon lied about his age, too.
http://www.tonynixon.com/
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
6th November 2006 12:36 AM
Bloozehound Tony?

6th November 2006 03:24 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Tony?

Yes the son of Richard
6th November 2006 10:53 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:

Thank you

Well, at least nobody can accuse you of being un-consistent.
6th November 2006 12:01 PM
robpop Where did the trees go?
6th November 2006 02:07 PM
F505
quote:
robpop wrote:
Where did the trees go?

Chuck Leavell?
6th November 2006 02:09 PM
Joey
quote:
robpop wrote:
Where did the trees go?

No Idea , but I think you should know that I have now taken my afternoon shit ( JoeyLog 11-06-06 : 1:08 PM CST )

********** PHEW ***********

Brown Stinky ! ™
6th November 2006 02:16 PM
F505
quote:
Joey wrote:

No Idea , but I think you should know that I have now taken my afternoon shit ( JoeyLog 11-06-06 : 1:08 PM CST )

********** PHEW ***********

Brown Stinky ! ™

Maybe you should consider to shit in the wood between the trees so no one in your office has to walk around in that afwul smell you spread around the building.
6th November 2006 02:17 PM
WJ
quote:
F505 wrote:

Maybe you should consider to shit in the wood between the trees so no one in your office has to walk around in that afwul smell you spread around the building.

I'm sure he uses the air freshener that's in the bathroom. That way, it smells like crap and flowers.

So nice!
6th November 2006 02:26 PM
F505
quote:
WJ wrote:

I'm sure he uses the air freshener that's in the bathroom. That way, it smells like crap and flowers.

So nice!

Why you are so sure?
6th November 2006 02:28 PM
WJ
quote:
F505 wrote:

Why you are so sure?

I think we share the same office.

Joey, is the air freshener lavendar scent? If so, you don't have to spray half the damn can after your afternoon session!
6th November 2006 02:38 PM
Joey
quote:
WJ wrote:

I think we share the same office.

Joey, is the air freshener lavendar scent? If so, you don't have to spray half the damn can after your afternoon session!

I ' drop the bomb ' frequently .

Whoops

******** END TRANSMISSION **********
6th November 2006 03:14 PM
Limbostone OT:

I think I forgot to confess to everyone in the Rolling Stones posting communities that the imposter known as sonnybandido98, who showed up on iorr a month or two ago, was actually me.

Since this stunt got me banned from iorr for a while I forgot to take the opportunity to make apologies to anyone who apparantly felt this was offending and unnecassary.

Well then, apologies for that offending and unnecessary stunt.

Cheers,
Limbostone
6th November 2006 03:16 PM
WJ
quote:
Limbostone wrote:
OT:

I think I forgot to confess to everyone in the Rolling Stones posting communities that the imposter known as sonnybandido98, who showed up on iorr a month or two ago, was actually me.

Since this stunt got me banned from iorr for a while I forgot to take the opportunity to make apologies to anyone who apparantly felt this was offending and unnecassary.

Cheers,
Limbostone

Huh? Wait..........are you Tony as well?
6th November 2006 03:18 PM
Erik_Snow
quote:
Limbostone wrote:
OT:

Cheers,
Limbostone

You were banned because of that? That's really silly.
I laughed my socks off...it was hillarious!
6th November 2006 03:40 PM
Joey

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
6th November 2006 03:42 PM
WJ Can you feel the love?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
6th November 2006 04:16 PM
jostorm You're a total twat, Limbo! (And a twat with Alzheimer's at that...). The bit that made me suspicious is that you first called your special friend Kevin a month ago, and then he turned into Tony....

What are you doing wasting your creativity on a chatroom?, go and write a novel, make a few millions and rent the Stones for a unique concert at Vredenburg next summer. Oh, and don't forget to invite us along... Call it the "Sunnybandyo99 benefit gig", proceeds to go to all disturbed teenagers with dyslexia and a crush on young boys below the age of sexual consent....
6th November 2006 04:33 PM
Limbostone I am sorry, dearest Joanna dear, but I have not admitted to being/knowing Tony, Kevin or whoever you're talking about.

In fact, I didn't know sunnybandyo99 had shown up on this site until it was mentioned in a thread on iorr today. Haven't been following anything here of late.

The only thing - as I said: OT, but what does that matter in a thread like this - is that I was the imposter sonnybandido98, who made two posts on iorr in September. Maybe it was confusing here but I thought it time to confess...

To sum it up: I am not sunnybandyo99, Kevin, Toby or anyone. I suppose your querry as to the nature of this phenomenon hereby has to continue.... :~D
6th November 2006 05:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'm Brian and so is my wife!
6th November 2006 05:36 PM
pdog Oakland is wide open!
7th November 2006 04:14 AM
jostorm ah, Limbo, didn't read the name properly!....
Anyway, nice to see you here!
Please let me know in time where to purchase my ticket for your private Vredenburg do...
7th November 2006 07:56 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
Oakland is wide open!

NO! Not a tarp in sight!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)