ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: missing thread on pug? Return to archive
3rd November 2006 12:30 PM
WinslowStud Am I blind? What happened to that Farewell Pug thread about him being too busy to post?
3rd November 2006 12:31 PM
glencar It had to go.
Fiji Joe If you know what's good for you...you will not speak of this again
jb Glencar asked me to delete it and I obliged.

[Edited by jb]
3rd November 2006 12:33 PM
glencar I thought it was getting real ugly in there & I could see LJ was nervously concerned. No one likes a shootout.
3rd November 2006 12:34 PM
glencar BTW thanks Joshy!
3rd November 2006 12:35 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
BTW thanks Joshy!

You're welcome...
3rd November 2006 12:37 PM
sirmoonie But, but, but.....what about my bitch comment to Browns-boy? Why does that have to get etheralized? Where is the fundamental fairness and justice?
Fiji Joe Buncha damn pansies...why don't we call a spade a spade...I made a harmless joke, very much like the jokes Josh continually makes about all these summits and he fucking freaked out on me...so I let him have it...that's what happaned
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
I thought it was getting real ugly in there & I could see LJ was nervously concerned. No one likes a shootout.

Everyone seems to be concerned about my nerves these days.

Bless you....it's been a rough time....and last Friday is still not completely off of my mind.

And let's not even mention Tuesday's maniacal postings.

LJ.
3rd November 2006 12:54 PM
WinslowStud "But, but, but.....what about my bitch comment to Browns-boy? Why does that have to get etheralized? Where is the fundamental fairness and justice?"

I must have missed that. Either that or it was incomprehensible and I let it pass. We Browns fans realize that most Steelers fans are developmentally delayed. It's like picking on the handicapped, you know?
3rd November 2006 01:06 PM
pdog I like to delete threads and Winslows board!
3rd November 2006 01:07 PM
voodoopug I missed the excitement it seems! Thanks anyway for the farewell post Josh, wish I'd seen it.
3rd November 2006 01:13 PM
Egbert Where the hell do you think you're going, mister?

[Edited by Egbert]
3rd November 2006 01:17 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I missed the excitement it seems! Thanks anyway for the farewell post Josh, wish I'd seen it.

We will do what we have to do...apparently we are irrelevant and out best days are behind us....sort oF like President Bush.
[Edited by jb]
3rd November 2006 01:19 PM
WinslowStud Don't delete my board; delete some of the newbs that have popped up in the last few days. I been flaming some over there lately in threads that got taken down.
3rd November 2006 01:19 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

We will do what we have to do...apparently we are irrelevant and out best days are behind us....sort ot like President Bush.

That's all I was saying...don't freak out next time
3rd November 2006 01:20 PM
sirmoonie I have no idea what is going on around here.

I need drinks.
3rd November 2006 01:22 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I have no idea what is going on around here.

I need drinks.

I have drinks..deposing drunk is fun...full report in chat tonight
3rd November 2006 01:22 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I have no idea what is going on around here.

I need drinks.

Gophers on acid...
Fuck that funny!
3rd November 2006 01:56 PM
Nellcote
Should've copied & pasted it.
Friday Bitchfest the likes not seen in at least a day...
3rd November 2006 02:03 PM
Some Guy I really do hope that The Atlanta Falcons lay the smackdown on the candy ass Lions this sun.
3rd November 2006 02:06 PM
Nellcote Utter Humiliation if they don't
3rd November 2006 04:16 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Utter Humiliation if they don't

Van Humiliation?
3rd November 2006 05:05 PM
*ginda The thread in question disappeared before I could read it. Like votes in a Diebold machine.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)