ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Go Keith Go (part 2) Return to archive
1st November 2006 11:32 PM
Throwaway oh snap I finally found the full version...i apologize if its a repost, but the versions in the past were all chopped and missing the guitar solo..enjoy!
(Woodys good tonight, too!)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C_OEedZ_UV8&mode=related&search=
[Edited by Throwaway]
2nd November 2006 12:10 AM
mrhipfl those pants make Rod look fat.
2nd November 2006 03:04 PM
Boogie-Woogie is there a dvd out there of that conncert ?

fantastic!!!
2nd November 2006 03:39 PM
Throwaway http://video.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?ean=701482000921&z=y

I'm sure a few people here have this one, check the tracker and E-bay also
2nd November 2006 03:50 PM
TampabayStone Great clip!! Anyone know any history on thas show?? Like, did Keith just sit-in on one song or what?
2nd November 2006 03:53 PM
TampabayStone http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/movie.html?v_id=226354

Rod Stewart and Faces: The Final Concert - With Keith Richards
a k a Rod Stewart and Faces, and Keith Richards
1974-UK-Concerts/Vocal Music

PLOT DESCRIPTION
The original, fuller title of this rockumentary was Rod Stewart and Faces, and Keith Richard. No director was credited for this effort, though it's possible that the film was assembled by its producer, Roger Grod. The film's 71 minutes is evenly divided between footage of Stewart's US tour (film previously telecast on NBC's Midnight Special), and a climactic concert at London's Kilburn State Theatre, where Stewart and his Faces group were joined on-stage by Rolling Stones stalwart Keith Richard. For the record, "Faces" consisted of Ron Wood (guitar) Ian McLaglan (keyboard), future Who member Kenny Jones (drums) and Tetsu Yamauchi (replacing Ronnie Lane on bass). Song highlights include "Maggie May," "Twistin' the Night Away," "We'll Meet Again," and a medley of "Bring it on Home to Me" and "You Send Me." ~ Hal Erickson, All Movie Guide
2nd November 2006 04:20 PM
_Boomy_ Wow! Keith was really into it!

Bad wardrobe choice for Rodney, too...
3rd November 2006 01:04 AM
Throwaway Indeed terrible. also check out "I'd Rather Go Blind" from that show, its great
3rd November 2006 11:24 AM
gimmekeef Keith was there..after closing the deal to steal Woody....
3rd November 2006 12:55 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Keith was there..after closing the deal to steal Woody....

there only in spirit by the look of him
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)