ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: x pensive winos Return to archive
1st November 2006 02:20 PM
duck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmPX6An4b70
1st November 2006 02:42 PM
Saint Sway Keef rocked so fierce that tour!!!
1st November 2006 02:50 PM
Mel Belli Saw the Philly Tower Theater show that tour. Unreal. The Winos lit a fire under the man.
1st November 2006 03:06 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
The Winos lit a fire under the man.

I remember reading a review of his Beacon show and the writer said that it was as if Keiths guitar was too hot to touch the way that he would slash at it. Pretty cool desription

he played with so much attitude back then and could really back it up. Just great cocky rock and roll swagger

I was so blown away at every Wino show I saw. Just 90 minutes of maximum bad assness
1st November 2006 03:14 PM
Saint Sway by the way, the last night that Keith played the Beacon on that tour I got in by slipping a guy at the side door twenty bucks

somehow I dont think that will work again tonite
1st November 2006 03:51 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
duck wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmPX6An4b70

THAT SONG ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st November 2006 04:51 PM
Steel Wheels Keef at the Tower in 93 was one of the best shows I've ever seen.
1st November 2006 05:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
by the way, the last night that Keith played the Beacon on that tour I got in by slipping a guy at the side door twenty bucks

somehow I dont think that will work again tonite

a few hundred might work!
1st November 2006 05:27 PM
duck heres another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cua6V0H2QkY&mode=related&search=
1st November 2006 05:39 PM
jostorm I never saw them. What tragedy! And I guess now it's too late...

Anyway, IronBallsMcGuinty, I hope you're at the Beacon and I hope fortune shines on you and you get a ticket!!!

Goodnight everybody, the European winter has started and it's grim ! There's only one way of saying this: I feel like going out there to plaster pictures of penises onto people's cars...
2nd November 2006 12:39 PM
Saint Sway Keith definately talked up the Wino's last night during his set!!! A few of them were in the house as his guests....

makes you wonder if something is brewing?

Awesome to hear him do Connection again.

someone please post a youtube link to Connection!!

Cheers!

~ "Iron Balls"
2nd November 2006 01:08 PM
Drewby Great VId!!
Keith is a master at the open-G and I enjoy hearing keith play in open G more so than when he plays in standard tuning!
2nd November 2006 06:37 PM
Promo Yeah, Keiths open G is da mojo
3rd November 2006 01:09 AM
Throwaway http://youtube.com/watch?v=cua6V0H2QkY

Sorry cant find Connection, heres Running Too Deep! I was like 4 or 5 when I saw the Winos @ Constitutional Hall in DC and I think I fell asleep for like half the show. Keith sure wasnt DIFTK back then with his way past bedtime show starting times...but from what I remember I had several eargasms listening to that band groove.
4th November 2006 12:12 AM
quackenbush I was at the Tower for the Xpensive show, too. It was one of the best shows I ever saw. Dare I say, better than any Stones concert I've seen (So far, I have been to three live ones.).

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)