ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brainbell Jangler: WTF? Return to archive
30th October 2006 04:05 PM
SheRat Did you ever get over to see SOB? I am still recovering from their show and stay on Wednesday/Thursday.

Here's their next Portland date...

Saturday, November 18th
Outlaws Bar
722 E. Burnside Ave
Portland, OR

http://www.icanlickanysob.com/index.htm

[Edited by SheRat]
3rd November 2006 08:50 PM
SheRat bump
3rd November 2006 08:53 PM
Brainbell Jangler I just don't get out much--kids and all. Maybe I can make the next gig.
BTW, did you notice in the Sandy West thread that I went to law school with Jackie Fox?
3rd November 2006 09:18 PM
WinslowStud "BTW, did you notice in the Sandy West thread that I went to law school with Jackie Fox?"

Cool. I loved him in that Ray Charles movie.

My dad was in the army with Norman Schwarzkopf.
3rd November 2006 10:00 PM
SheRat
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
I just don't get out much--kids and all. Maybe I can make the next gig.
BTW, did you notice in the Sandy West thread that I went to law school with Jackie Fox?

The show I listed is on a Saturday. Go! You won't regret it!
4th November 2006 01:14 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
"BTW, did you notice in the Sandy West thread that I went to law school with Jackie Fox?"

Cool. I loved him in that Ray Charles movie.

My dad was in the army with Norman Schwarzkopf.

Yeah, yeah, I know, you're only pretending to be stupid. Perhaps a little TOO convincing, though.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)