ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Black Eyed Peas work details on Rain Fall Down Return to archive
November 5th, 2005 11:18 PM
Soldatti From MTV:

Timberlake Feeling Will.I.Am's Love All Over Again On New LP

"...Meanwhile, JT is just one in a long list of big names Will.I.Am has been collaborating with during his little downtime with the Black Eyed Peas. In recent months, he's produced or remixed tracks for Carlos Santana, Earth, Wind & Fire, Bob Marley, the Isley Brothers, Sly & the Family Stone and, most recently, the Rolling Stones.

"We opened for the Rolling Stones in Boston and we're backstage taking pictures and I'm like, 'Wow, that's the Rolling Stones!' " Will said, explaining the roots of their collaboration. "I was [thinking], 'Ask them, ask them!' Finally I said, 'Do you guys got any remixes coming up?' Mick [Jagger] was like, 'Yeah, sure, there's this one song, "Rain Fall Down," we'll get you the ProTools files.' Yeah right."

Sure enough, the files showed up a few days later and Jagger followed up with a phone call, during which the Stones frontman prodded an idea out of the nervous Will and gave him the go ahead.

"I got off the phone kinda jittery, all the things he's done," Will said. "But he said the direction was cool, so might as well do it. ... I flew out to L.A. to put the bass line on. Flew to New Zealand to put the guitars on. Recorded the tambourines in Australia. The whole song was compiled in different hotel rooms."

After requesting a different drum sound, Jagger gave his approval. "He's like, 'We're filming the video on Friday, can you be in the video?' " Will recalled with a smile. (The video is expected later this year.)..."
November 6th, 2005 02:00 AM
DAVINO Cool, wonder why he went to all those countries?
November 6th, 2005 09:58 AM
gimmekeef This is very disturbing.....How low can Mick scrape...
November 6th, 2005 04:28 PM
Ronnie Richards This is fucking pathetic.
Black Eyed Peas - the Hootie & Blowfish of hip-hop
November 6th, 2005 05:01 PM
exile I can say I have ever liked any Remix of any stones song. Dont know why they do it.

The first one I heard was the remix for Love is strong my some wanker, I couldnt reconize the song in there at all. piece of crap.

Remixes suck.
November 6th, 2005 05:39 PM
texile
quote:
Ronnie Richards wrote:
This is fucking pathetic.
Black Eyed Peas - the Hootie & Blowfish of hip-hop

absolutely not ronnie - the peas are cool... innovative and quirky - they used to do a cover of miss you in thier live shows years ago...
can't wait to hear it.....
November 6th, 2005 07:03 PM
gotdablouse and they did a fine job too http://novogate.com/board/968/217499-1.html

Fabulous idea to put the Bee Gees Staying live "orchestra" in the left channel !
November 6th, 2005 08:57 PM
Soldatti
quote:
exile wrote:
The first one I heard was the remix for Love is strong my some wanker, I couldnt reconize the song in there at all. piece of crap.

Nothing can be worse than the ASMB remixes.
November 7th, 2005 05:22 AM
corgi37 The reason parts of the songs were done in the wonderful and sexy Southern Hemisphere is because the BEP toured here.
November 7th, 2005 05:24 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

Nothing can be worse than the ASMB remixes.

best remix was the dub'mix of out of control....if you like dub of course!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)