ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Between the Buttons Return to archive
November 5th, 2005 04:11 PM
Dick Bush Keef recalling Brian.

Enjoy.

http://www.keithrichards.com/56/159.wmv
November 5th, 2005 05:34 PM
Dick Bush Keef and his singer he had to control...

Nobody used of thinking here?

The guy has a RASORSHARP MIND, but please, have a closer look on his body language on certain sentences about jobless Brian...

Do you guys really have no balls?

[Edited by Dick Bush]
November 5th, 2005 05:35 PM
glencar It doesn't load for me.
November 5th, 2005 05:38 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
glencar wrote:
It doesn't load for me.

Glen,

It's the most simple wmv file for 56k modems.

Go to microsoft.com and download the WM player again.

It's really a very curious stuff.

Regards,

Dicky
November 5th, 2005 05:45 PM
glencar Dick Bush, I already have the WM & I've got a cable modem. I'm not sure why it isn't loading but it's frustrating the hell outta me.
November 5th, 2005 05:49 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
glencar wrote:
Dick Bush, I already have the WM & I've got a cable modem. I'm not sure why it isn't loading but it's frustrating the hell outta me.

Try this one. It's the same one, but for broadband:

www.keithrichards.com/300/159.wmv

No wonder it has no sound
[Edited by Dick Bush]
November 5th, 2005 06:32 PM
J.J.Flash Dear Dicky (no pun)......

I must make a quick observation, that I can't understand HOW, but you are bringing so many great stuff that young Jay humbly must take the hat off..... there are so many great videos around. THANKS!
November 5th, 2005 08:01 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Dear Dicky (no pun)......

I must make a quick observation, that I can't understand HOW, but you are bringing so many great stuff that young Jay humbly must take the hat off..... there are so many great videos around. THANKS!

My pleasure, Jack.

With very few exceptions, all the stuff I've posted here was already linked here for many, many times before, the cross-metasearch just can't lie! RO is indeed a good starting point if you really want to find out what the stones and their mindblowing, persistent success are all about, that's the fact of the matter

And what I've got to find out starting right here is that Keef was - and still is! - a typical aftermath kid, who was grown up in poverty, which made the financial security to be his very first priority. Don't get me wrong: He is the great artist and a systematic, hard working man too.

Looking on his fingers and his poor physical conditions, you may think the ABB is his farewell tour, wouldn't you?

Don't be silly

I really, really love that guy!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)