ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Blushing Brides in NYC Return to archive
November 4th, 2005 04:50 PM
Saint Sway I stopped by the Cutting Room and saw a poster advertising that the Blushing Brides will be playing there on the 18th

Brides are a fun Stones tribute band

toke it and pass it on
November 4th, 2005 04:56 PM
pavlovs dog DID YOU EVER SEE the Mike Hunt Band? I guess it's a 2 girl Stones tribute band that mainly plays the East Village. They do an entire Rolling Stones album live during a show.
November 4th, 2005 04:58 PM
Saint Sway hell yeah!! Mike Hunt Band rules - they play with Steve Earle's guitarist Eric "Roscoe" Amble at his bar - Lakeside Lounge. Great bar. GREAT jukebox.

they play a different Stones album in its entirety at each show. But its only like twice a yr
November 4th, 2005 05:20 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
hell yeah!! Mike Hunt Band rules - they play with Steve Earle's guitarist Eric "Roscoe" Amble at his bar - Lakeside Lounge. Great bar. GREAT jukebox.

they play a different Stones album in its entirety at each show. But its only like twice a yr

Lakeside Lounge. IS that the place on the SW corner of Tompkins Sq and Ave B? The one with Russian speaking waitresses and stained glass windows they always show on Law & Order?

if so I used to go there all the time when I lived on E 6th between Ave A & B.
November 4th, 2005 05:26 PM
Saint Sway yeah with the picture booths inside and the old school juke. PBR cans. Honkeytonk bands.
November 4th, 2005 05:38 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
yeah with the picture booths inside and the old school juke. PBR cans. Honkeytonk bands.

so is there or Smith's when I'm in town?
November 4th, 2005 06:06 PM
Stonesdoug oldkr. myself and a few others are making the trip to NYC for the Brides on the 18th
November 4th, 2005 06:34 PM
Bitch sounds cool, they play an entire album? thats pretty impressive. what about the 20th, will they be there again? kinda like Hot Rocks preshow in Philly, they were good, better than John Mayer!
November 6th, 2005 01:46 AM
DAVINO I saw them years ago in the West Village, they were pretty damn good. My friend questioned the singer on whether he was really married, given that he was a rock-n-roller, and he brandished his wedding ring and said "13 fucking years, thank god my wife doesn't hear this...". Sounded just like Mick...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)