ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: KEITH TUNES Return to archive
November 4th, 2005 10:29 AM
BILL PERKS TOP 5 KEEF TUNES WITH STONES
LITTLE T& A
COMIN DOWN AGAIN
SLIPPIN AWAY
THRU & THRU
HAPPY

WORST 5
YOU GOT THE SILVER
PLACE IS EMPTY
LOSIN MY TOUCH
WANNA HOLD YOU
TOO RUDE

DISCUSS
November 4th, 2005 10:34 AM
gimmekeef Bill..personally my fave is the version of Wanna Hold You..live on the Bridges PPV DVD...So I wouldnt rate that one in the worst category...And I like Got the Silver too...
November 4th, 2005 11:57 AM
The_Worst "You Got The Silver" as one of the worse Keith tunes?!?! I'm sorry but that is just plain wrong!!!
November 4th, 2005 12:02 PM
Schleisher Same with Too Rude...that's one of my favorites. And for the Top 5 list, why not Before They Make Me Run???
[Edited by Schleisher]
November 4th, 2005 12:03 PM
glencar Don't be sorry! It's near the Top 5, I'd say.
November 4th, 2005 12:04 PM
glencar I'd put Sleep Tonight & Losing My Touch in the Low 5.
November 4th, 2005 12:25 PM
Gazza In order of preference (hopefully havent missed any):

Before They Make Me Run
Happy
Slipping Away
Comin' Down Again
Sleep Tonight
You got the silver
Little T&A
Thru & thru
Thief in The Night
The Worst
How Can I Stop
this place is empty
Nearness of You
You dont have to mean it
All about you
Too Rude
wanna hold you
Cant Be Seen
Infamy
Losing my Touch

I gues "Connection" doesnt count as its a duet. If it does, it would be in the top half.

The only two I genuinely dont care for are "Infamy" (although the live versions sound ok) and "losing my touch".
November 4th, 2005 04:27 PM
Ronnie Richards Top 5:
Before They Make Me Run
Happy
Coming Down Again
The Worst
Little T&A

Low 5:
none
November 4th, 2005 06:15 PM
JuanTCB I'm a big fan of Keith's ballads, including all the recent album closers, but I gotta say that "Losing My Touch" and "This Place Is Empty" are among my least favorite Stones songs, period.

My top five:

You Got The Silver
Before They Make Me Run
Thief In The Night
Wanna Hold You
Slipping Away
November 4th, 2005 06:54 PM
Dick Bush Happy.

It's a marvelous piece of music, for me as uplifting as the the second movement of Beethoven's 7th.

Allegreto of other kind.

November 4th, 2005 11:37 PM
Bob Tamp I Know everyone has different tastes.. but to even think YOU GOT THE SILVER could be even thought of as one of his worst tunes is fucking wrong. Please consult your psychiatrist immediately to request hospitalization.
November 5th, 2005 01:31 AM
time is on my side My top five:

Comin Down Again
Before They Make Me Run
Little T & A
You Got The Silver
Slipping Away/Happy
November 5th, 2005 02:39 AM
Highwire Rob Since Keith has his own set during these Stones concerts why can't/won't he perform great songs like "Eileen" or "Take It So Hard."

If they had rehearsed it as a tour song, I think Ronnie could add some incredible slide guitar to "Eileen."

If Stone's work is strictly Stone's work do we realistically have a chance of hearing Keith ever perform his solo work on a solo tour again? I love those songs and I guess I'm never going to fucking hear them live!

Also, I suppose it would open the floodgates to Mick wanting to perform some of his solo work? ...and of course Ron's got his own album to do...
November 5th, 2005 01:20 PM
Soldatti Top 5
Before They Make Me Run
Happy
Little T&A
The Worst
You Got The Silver

Worst:
Thief In The Night
How Can I Stop
November 6th, 2005 02:36 AM
DAVINO What about "Country Honk"?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)