ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JB phone home. Return to archive
November 3rd, 2005 01:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels What's with the delay?
November 3rd, 2005 01:11 PM
glencar There's another thread that details all his problems.
November 3rd, 2005 01:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
There's another thread that details all his problems.

That's just it. I don't care about all his problems. I just want to know why he ain't posting.
November 3rd, 2005 01:14 PM
glencar The problems are why he isn't posting. I shall call him today.
November 3rd, 2005 01:17 PM
StonesChick Hope all is well for everyone in S. Florida. There have been heavy rains this week causing more problems. Prayers to all.
November 3rd, 2005 01:40 PM
Joey
quote:
StonesChick wrote:
Hope all is well for everyone in S. Florida. There have been heavy rains this week causing more problems. Prayers to all.

November 3rd, 2005 02:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
StonesChick wrote:
Hope all is well for everyone in S. Florida. There have been heavy rains this week causing more problems. Prayers to all.

They've got no juice yet? yet? wtf? I do seem to recall now that Josh did post that things were worse than reported.

Bush brothers trying to cover each others asses I suppose.
November 3rd, 2005 02:08 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

November 3rd, 2005 02:10 PM
Nellcote Yeah, TTM, just like Muskie in the old days, eh?
November 3rd, 2005 02:12 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Yeah, TTM, just like Muskie in the old days, eh?

November 4th, 2005 02:23 AM
glencar I called Joshy today & he'll be posting tomorrow, if all goes well.
November 4th, 2005 02:23 AM
glencar Well, later today really...
November 4th, 2005 02:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I called Joshy today & he'll be posting tomorrow, if all goes well.

Cool They must have the juice back on then.
November 4th, 2005 06:58 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
glencar wrote:
I called Joshy today & he'll be posting tomorrow, if all goes well.

good - while it shames me to admit i've not contacted him i'm glad to hear he is OK

it must be a case of de-sensitization but the miami situation has hardly been a blip on the radar down here - while the NO and texas disasters were all over the media
November 4th, 2005 07:04 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
it must be a case of de-sensitization but the miami situation has hardly been a blip on the radar down here - while the NO and texas disasters were all over the media

Well the US media was about the same. If Wilma had hit the "oil patch" again and the gas prices respiked, there had been more coverage.
November 4th, 2005 08:46 AM
StonesChick
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

They've got no juice yet? yet? wtf? I do seem to recall now that Josh did post that things were worse than reported.

Probably, as usual. A lot of people still don't have power and many more buildings were condemned this week because of all the rain they have had since the storm. I think there's about 13,000 homes/apartments condemned. I don't know if there's gas there yet, as of a few days ago, there wasn't much. I'm sure Bush will tell you something different.
November 4th, 2005 08:50 AM
Nellcote Here we go with this Bush nonsense.
Sure, I'm certain Bush had massive wind tubines to push Wilma toward Broward & Dade County, I'll hear next, right?
Just like Bush told Gov. Boo Hoo in Louisiana to blow up the levee and flood Nawlins?
And, but of course, John Kerry would have made it all better by now, right?
November 4th, 2005 08:53 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

No. But if Muskie were still around he'd straighten it all out.
November 4th, 2005 09:00 AM
stonedinaustralia Muskie??

wasn't he out of his head on Ibogaine (or at least that was the rumour)??

maybe that's what's up with mouldy
November 4th, 2005 09:17 AM
StonesChick
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Here we go with this Bush nonsense.
Sure, I'm certain Bush had massive wind tubines to push Wilma toward Broward & Dade County, I'll hear next, right?
Just like Bush told Gov. Boo Hoo in Louisiana to blow up the levee and flood Nawlins?

Doubt it, but I have no faith in what the Bush's say. Last year the west of FL was hit by several hurricanes (the victims long forgotten by most). Governor Bush kept coming on TV and saying "there being no gas in the Tampa area is a complete myth, there's plenty of gas".....that was total bs....I live here. There was NO GAS and the small towns an hour out of the city still didn't have gas two weeks after the hurricane. I know, I was there.
November 4th, 2005 09:31 AM
Nellcote Ok, I'll give you that.
We had a little storm in 1978, which has gone down in the annals of history as "The Blizzard of '78"
One of the worst snow/wind storms in our state's history.
Gov. Dukakis kept saying it was treacherous to drive several days after the storm, when we could look out the window at bare streets.
Mis~information happens anytime.
Ask Mayor Chrome Dome of Nawlins about mis~information.

November 4th, 2005 10:14 AM
glencar StonesChick, when referring to the President & his brother, it's "Bushes" not "Bush's." The rest of your post is just partisan blather & you seem beyond help there but surely grammar is something we can all agree on.
November 4th, 2005 10:22 AM
StonesChick
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Ok, I'll give you that.
We had a little storm in 1978, which has gone down in the annals of history as "The Blizzard of '78"
One of the worst snow/wind storms in our state's history.
Gov. Dukakis kept saying it was treacherous to drive several days after the storm, when we could look out the window at bare streets.
Mis~information happens anytime.
Ask Mayor Chrome Dome of Nawlins about mis~information.

I was there too LOL

The streets were treacherous for a long time in the suburb where I was living. That was not a little storm. The snow drifts were so high, my dogs could walk over a six foot fence. School was closed for 2 weeks, as I remember.

But I agree about misinformaton and the nawlins mayor, clueless!
November 4th, 2005 10:29 AM
StonesChick
quote:
glencar wrote:
StonesChick, when referring to the President & his brother, it's "Bushes" not "Bush's." The rest of your post is just partisan blather & you seem beyond help there but surely grammar is something we can all agree on.

Oops, pardon me. Yes, I am beyond help and full of partisan blather when it comes to the Bushes.
November 4th, 2005 10:39 AM
Nellcote Beyond help is not a bad thang, IMO.
I find it brings a new outlook on life...
I always say, "if you are not in trouble, you are not having fun...."
November 4th, 2005 10:41 AM
glencar
quote:
StonesChick wrote:

Oops, pardon me. Yes, I am beyond help and full of partisan blather when it comes to the Bushes.

Well, we already have one of those here(domestic version).
November 4th, 2005 11:01 AM
StonesChick
quote:
glencar wrote:

Well, we already have one of those here(domestic version).

Well, that's good, I'm sure they're much better at it. I don't care for the democrats either.
November 4th, 2005 11:02 AM
StonesChick
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Beyond help is not a bad thang, IMO.
I find it brings a new outlook on life...
I always say, "if you are not in trouble, you are not having fun...."

Good point. I agree!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)