ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Official Weed thread (all you stoners come one come all) Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 1st, 2005 10:42 PM
keithriffhard they did this with drinking so I say we compliment them by doing a weed thread
November 2nd, 2005 04:40 AM
Jumacfly excellent thread!!!

yesterday it was a nice hashish, very strong to watch football on tv
next week is weed time in A'Dam!!
November 2nd, 2005 06:05 AM
the worst kinda guy I have some Northern Light Buds that are killer.
November 2nd, 2005 07:02 AM
corgi37 I have a shit load i get off my bro, who gets it for nix. Nice buzz. Ya never get used to it. Always creeps up on ya without making you sick. Excellant spins when lying in bed. And, fucking???? Man, we are talking bucket loads.

P.S. Is that too rude?
November 2nd, 2005 11:42 PM
keithriffhard no way is that too rude. Nice ass. Hahahah, good chron
November 3rd, 2005 02:05 AM
sirmoonie Yeah get some weeds and stuff. Get all high, get fucked up. Bongs man! Fucking bongs! I've said it before, and I'll say it again: do bongs!

Get all fucked up on bongs!
November 3rd, 2005 04:32 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
MARIJUANA GIRL

by N. R. de Mexico

Joyce Taylor was a nice high school girl, maybe a little wild, and when she is kicked out of school for doing a bump-and-grind number on a cafeteria table she moves to the big city and gets a job. There she meets a man who introduces her to the smoky world of jazz and before she knows it, she's inhaled some of that sweet, sweet smoke. When the cops get in on the action the misery starts and Joyce finds herself on a roller coaster ride to oblivion. N.R. de Mexico wrote as if he knew his subject, yet refrained from getting as preachy about dope as many of his contemporaries did. The pot-smoking jazz scene of the 50s is well described and filled with smart, sympathetic people.
November 3rd, 2005 05:48 AM
Jumacfly yesterday during rehearsals of the Simone we had a local weed time.
Summer's very dry here so we got nice autumns then
after this break the band did a kind of Floyd Grateful Dead mix during ten minutes...very weird!
November 3rd, 2005 10:15 AM
Joey

< ----- Excellent Thread ..................................

Agreed Lil' buddy ( Lil' Fiji ) .

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ...... Oh , sure ! :

November 3rd, 2005 10:22 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

< ----- Excellent Thread ..................................

Agreed Lil' buddy ( Lil' Fiji ) .

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ...... Oh , sure ! :

Hi Weedy Joey
November 3rd, 2005 10:32 AM
Moonisup welcome to holland

[Edited by Moonisup]
November 3rd, 2005 10:33 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
welcome to holland
[img]http://www.seeds4weed.com/images/magus-genetics/mag-dutch-im.jpg]/img]

next week for me...I d like to meet the dutchie RO clique!
pass the dutchie Joey !!
November 3rd, 2005 10:41 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Hi Weedy Joey

Hello Juma ......................

Pass the dutchie please
November 3rd, 2005 10:46 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Yeah get some weeds and stuff. Get all high, get fucked up. Bongs man! Fucking bongs! I've said it before, and I'll say it again: do bongs!

Get all fucked up on bongs!

"Hits from the bong", what a great song Moonie!!
November 3rd, 2005 10:46 AM
Joey
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
welcome to holland

[Edited by Moonisup]

Bless You Moonie .......................

?
November 3rd, 2005 01:13 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
excellent thread!!!

yesterday it was a nice hashish

ooooooh...I haven't had any of that delightful substance in EVER so long...

It's one of my favorite things in the whole wide world!

(in case anyone was wondering what to get me for Xmas..)

Unfortunately here in the US the administration has cracked down - er, I guess that's the wrong word to use because there's still lots of crack, and crystal meth, and oxycontin and heroin - all of the poisons which will ruin your life and kill you - but they have done a bang-up job of keeping anything organic out of the hands of dope fiends!

Yay!

So I haven't smoked any hash in years.

The local green bud is great this year, though. Gave me bedspins the other night!

November 3rd, 2005 01:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I haven't smoked weed for about 20 years....bar the odd hit. I'm wondering if I shouldn't start again. For medicinal purposes of course...(really...I think it might help) But I don't know. The X-pense. And the inconvenience.
November 3rd, 2005 01:34 PM
justforyou Now that is a fine piece up there...

It puzzles me that hash isn't popular in the US, it's easier on the throat, less conspicuous and easy to make.
November 3rd, 2005 01:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
justforyou wrote:
.. and easy to make.

Easy to make Hash recipe????

November 3rd, 2005 01:59 PM
Jaxx colorado is getting heady! last year we won the medical marijuana issue. tuesday denver residents voted to LEGALIZE IT in the city limits. less than an oz for recreational use is now legal by city law. some folks were selling outside the capitol building YESTERDAy when the DA wrecked the party by saying, its still illegal under state and federal law. it should also be noted that the medical marijuana issue, while legal in the state is considered illegal under federal law.

now what's a poor girl to do? mj is my prozac
November 3rd, 2005 02:29 PM
FPM C10
quote:
justforyou wrote:
It puzzles me that hash isn't popular in the US, it's easier on the throat, less conspicuous and easy to make.

It's not a question of popularity...it's a question of availability. Most of it used to come from our friends in Afghanistan, who have mostly switched over to making heroin.

Easier on the throat? I'm not too sure about THAT. It's delicious, though!

November 3rd, 2005 02:38 PM
justforyou But if you have the plants why not the hash ?

Some dude named gaezzaa wrote his home way of making hash:

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=675358

In England Hashish is officially known as Cannabis Resin. It accounts for roughly two thirds of this countries consumption of cannabis. The largest proportion of cannabis in England originates from North Africa and most of this from the country of Morocco. Morrocan cananbis includes the well known (and hated) Soap Bar and Pollen. The second largest source is Southern Asia - the Indian Sub-continent. This Hash is softer, darker and is popularly known as "Red/Gold/Silver Seal". In the 1980s Lebanese hash was the most commonly found type, but various UN crop substitution programmes stopped the extensive farming of the crop. Incidentaly, the crop substitution programes have been completely underfunded as you can expect from developed world assistance to thrid world nations - the Lebanese are busy making hash again which is good for smokers and the Lebanese population in general though the government and police do their best to stop it.

Harder types of resin - mostly from Morocco and Lebanon are made by sifting mature cannabis flowers through a series of sieves until only a resinous powder remains. This powder is compressed and heated to allow the resins to melt and stick together forming blocks. The resin is then compressed into blocks and sealed with cellophane or cloth. The result is a hard, brittle hash, usually light yellow to brown and sometimes even reddish brown. Generally, the really hard and yellow stuff which is old Lebanese on the whole - and has rather celebral effects -, the slightly darker brown hash is usually Moroccan. Apparently, new Lebanese is often also maleable.

The method used in Southern Asia involves rubbing the living flowers of the cannabis plants with hands, a leather apron or other impliments. The aim is to get the soft and sticky resins to stick to a surface which can be taken somewhere to be processed and collated. These are then scraped off the skin or leather and rolled into lumps of various sizes and compressed into blocks. The colour is usually dark-brown to black on the surface and lighter on the interior - air contact makes this hash go darker in colour. The consistency is normally soft and a lump can usually be moulded into various shapes or "sausages".

from http://www.pcworks.demon.co.uk/magazine/cannabis/zzcantypes.htm

November 3rd, 2005 04:48 PM
keithriffhard Joey I love your avatar
November 4th, 2005 04:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

ooooooh...I haven't had any of that delightful substance in EVER so long...

Come to Ju !!
November 4th, 2005 10:31 AM
polytoxic What was this post about again, man?

Oh yeah, yesterday it was Cherry Hashplant - worked wonders I tells ya.

"They're called fingers, but I've never seen 'em fing."
--Otto
November 4th, 2005 05:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
the worst kinda guy wrote:
I have some Northern Light Buds that are killer.

Northern Lights are like the Coors Light of grass. Too mild. You can consume a ton and not really get to where you want to be.
November 4th, 2005 06:31 PM
tumbling dice
quote:
Joey wrote:

Bless You Moonie .......................

?

Great picture! I smoked a top silver haze in Amsterdan last year in Green House coffee shopp.The best of Holland.
November 4th, 2005 06:47 PM
Bitch You people must be HIGH!!
November 4th, 2005 08:33 PM
LadyJane Look at this beauty....yeah you'd BETTER save me some.

Kal-x I believe.

drooling,
LJ.
November 4th, 2005 10:02 PM
PeerQueer Weed is such a mellow drug.

It does enhance one's sensory pleasures...though not near as much as other drugs I partake in from time to time - though weed is likely far less damaging than those other drugs - and quite a financial bargain I might add!

But oh how I love dear Sister Cocaine...

And the sick-sweet scent of poppers in a seedy, dark and dangerous back room - such intense pleasures to be found there - though I've seen long time hard core popper users begin to lose their minds over time. Coincidence?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)