ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Papa was a Rolling Stone Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 21st, 2005 07:50 PM
jacquin Mick's Kids

Karis

Jade

Memo

Elizabeth

James

Georgia

Gabriel

Lucas

[Edited by jacquin]
October 21st, 2005 08:08 PM
jacquin Keith's Kids

Marlon

Angela (Dandelion)

Alexandra & Theodora

October 21st, 2005 08:12 PM
jacquin Brian's Kids

Mark

Julian

John

October 21st, 2005 08:16 PM
jacquin Bill's Kids

Stephen

Katherine, Jessica & Mathilda

October 21st, 2005 08:17 PM
jacquin Charlie's Daughter

Sarafena

October 21st, 2005 08:21 PM
jacquin Brian's Look-alike Son Julian Mark

October 21st, 2005 08:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Welcome jacquin, you're showing deep knowledge about this... just a few know about Memo Costecho.

Long long time ago I started a thread on this with the name "the Kids are alright". I'm gonnna try to post some, I have a lot in my desktop computer but it is not working properly, if I have some time I'll post some
October 21st, 2005 09:30 PM
The Porkchop Express
quote:
jacquin wrote:

fuck.....it's uncanny how much he looks like his old man
October 21st, 2005 09:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Joolz, Brian's grandson with step-grandfather the legendary Donovan

We have a space for Julian and Joolz here at Rocks Off, all the pix and information sent by Julian and clip by Donovan, yes that one. A great person in real life.

The space is not updated since a long time, Julian sent me more pix but I have not had enough time to update all our pending activities there including the setlist etc

Click the image an go!

October 22nd, 2005 09:05 PM
glencar How is Donovan related again? Did he marry Linda Lawrence or Pat Andrews?
October 22nd, 2005 09:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
How is Donovan related again? Did he marry Linda Lawrence or Pat Andrews?

He married Linda Lawrence. By the way, you have a PM!
October 22nd, 2005 09:36 PM
Water Dragon Anyone ever see any photos of Brian's daughter, that Bill speaks of in "Stone Alone", and/or, the one who leaves flowers at his gravesite in Cheltenham?

Love to see those -

W.D.
October 22nd, 2005 10:05 PM
Gazza Very nice indeed (still laughing at the Memo inclusion..lol)

I've never seen Brian's son John before...who was his mum? Is he older than Mark and Julian?

There seem to be varying stories about how many children Brian fathered. I've seen it listed as high as six. If it's true, I wonder what happened the others

Funny that ALL of Brian's kids look very like him - but in different ways. Same with Keith's for that matter

[Edited by Gazza]
October 23rd, 2005 12:34 AM
BrianJonesForever John's mom is Dawn Molloy. He was born in 65' and was adopted by a couple because Dawn was a teenager.

He also had a daughter in 60' with a married woman and an unknown son in 60' that was adopted. Well, at least we know that Brian was fertile
October 23rd, 2005 01:37 PM
time is on my side

Jagger paternity proved: DNA test positive for another son
By Poncho Rico
London (AP) Aug. 23, 2003. 7:30 PM

Blood tests have proved Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger is the father of a 21 years old son, a spokesman for the singer has said.

After 21 years of living in extreme poverty with less than $20 USD a month, Peruvian farmer identified as Memo Costecho who born in the Iquitos Jungle where the Werner Herzog’s film “Fitzcarraldo” was shoot back in early 1981 is now planning a new life.

Memo Costecho leaving a local court

Since finally fessing up to being the father of Memo Costecho (after DNA tests came back positive), the Rolling Stone lead vocalist has been trying to get the court to reduce his monthly payments to $5,600 from the $10,000 per he's currently forking over as Mr. Costecho is an adult and in good health, but Memo has 3 sons (Memo Jr., Aniceto Prestas and Alma María Leño) and is claiming to cover 21 years of poverty when he had to live like millionaire.

Costecho’s wife Tuchichi Tacaida meanwhile, wants at least $55,000 per month as she is claiming the psychological damage Jagger caused to his elder son and also because Memo’s mother, Memamas Miñonga, was sent to a psychiatric hospital and then to jail when trying to convince the local authorities about Jagger’s paternity of her son; she passed away last month after 19 years in jail. “Well she had a better life in jail, at least she had hot meals all days and a place to sleep” said Costecho.

Jagger during the Fitzcarraldo shooting

Jagger, 60, demanded the DNA tests to prove he was the father of Memo, who was born on November 2. 1981 just nine months after Jagger left the film of “Fitzcarraldo” so it’s not just the DNA test but everything is coincidental.

"The tests show Mick Jagger is Memo's father," Jagger's spokesman said. This is the real reason of the first Twickenham show cancellation as he was shocked when he met his elder son. “Jesus this is great as he looks also like Jimi Hendrix” said Mick Jagger to the British tabloids last Tuesday.

The positive result now allows Memo to take legal moves to demand maintenance of his 3 sons and payment of the 21 years he lived in extreme poverty from Jagger, although his spokesman did not know if he would pursue a settlement.

“He plays marimba like a bastard, well in fact he was a real bastard for years (laughing)” said Jagger the new proud daddy to the press and added “Memo will be a guest and presented to society in the upcoming Astoria show in London”

Even that the wrinkly rocker is very happy about his son, his ex wife Jerry Hall is paying an unknown amount of money to the National Research Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, as she don’t want such an ugly character as the half-brother of her 4 sons and daughters.

Dr. Sanati is testing for possible cloning of Jimi and Mick

In an interview with Dr. Mohammad H. Sanati (President of the Research Center) he explained that Dr. Menguele was doing some experiments with blood of Jimi Hendrix and Mick Jagger so probably this could be a son of both legendary musicians, but if this is the case Mick is not required to pay a dime as cloning is not legal yet.

"If this research does not give the results I am waiting for; as a second option I will argue that Mick was under the influence of some strange voodoo brew with mixture of hypnotics drugs, Peruvian chiba, Colombian cocaine leaves, Mexican toloache and then under the effects of such a heavy mixture an immature savage from the Iquitos jungle took Mick’s virginity and got pregnant." explained Ms. Hall

Jagger under the influence of a strong voodoo brew and local chiba

Memo was found by a listener of Cucho Peñaloza’s radio program “TRÁNSITO” on the air daily on the radio station http://ww.radionacional.com.pe . Cucho was searching for Memo for years and finally found him; It’s great to finally found Memo and put him in contact with his dad, I did it after seeing the movie “What a girl wants”, it’s unfair to know about it and don’t move a finger for it” said Cucho during the broadcast of his live radio program last weekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the new addition, the official Jagger family now is as follows

Sons: Lucas Morad Jagger (born on May 17, 1999; mother: Luciana Giménez Morad), Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger (born on December 9, 1997; mother: Jerry Hall), James Leroy Jagger (born in 1985; mother: Jerry Hall), Memo Costecho (born on November 2, 1981, mother Memamas Miñonga)

Daughters: Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (born on January 12, 1992; mother: Jerry Hall), Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger (born in 1984; mother: Jerry Hall), Jade Jagger (born in October 1971; mother: Bianca Jagger), Karis Jagger (born in 1970; mother: Marsha Hunt)

Grand sons: Aniceto Prestas Costecho (born 2001, father Memo Costecho), Memo Costecho Jr. (born 1999, father Memo Costecho)

Grand daughter: Alma María Leño (born 2003, father Memo Costecho), Amba (born in 1996; mother: Jade Jagger), Assisi (born on July 3, 1992; mother: Jade Jagger)

Story filed: 19:30 Saturday 22th August 2003

[Edited by time is on my side]
October 23rd, 2005 01:54 PM
jacquin A picture of John with his mom Dawn Molloy

An article about Brian's lost children

October 23rd, 2005 02:03 PM
jacquin Here is an article of Brian's possible 6th child

October 26th, 2005 11:00 AM
jacquin Two Pictures of Julian with his mother Linda

October 26th, 2005 06:47 PM
gypsy

Marlon and Anita
[Edited by gypsy]
October 26th, 2005 06:48 PM
gypsy
Alexandra
October 26th, 2005 07:32 PM
gypsy
Theodora Richards
October 26th, 2005 07:38 PM
winter Don't mean to offend anyone, but I think posting about the Stones' kids is kinda weird. I feel like there is a line bein crossed here. I suspect that the Stones themselves would agree.

Anyway, that is my $.02.

wintah
October 27th, 2005 07:26 AM
FotiniD
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Alexandra

Wow. Strong resemblance. All Keith's kids look a lot like him, but I think the case is more evident with Alex.

And Brian's children, dear God. Some strong genes there.
October 29th, 2005 08:50 PM
moy FAMILY AFFAIRS

These band members have been busy. Here is a list of their off-spring, or at least the ones we know about:

59: Simon (put up for adoption): Jones/Valerie

60: daughter: Jones/unknown married woman

61 Julian: Jones/Pat Andrews

62 Stephen: Wyman/Diane Cory (wife 1959-69)

64 Julian II: Jones/Linda Lawrence

65 John Paul: Jones/Dawn Molloy

68 Seraphina: Watts/Shirley (wife 1964-)

69 Marlon: Richards/Anita Pallenberg

70 Giles: Stewart/Cynthia, & Karis: Jagger/Marsha Hunt

71 Chloe: Taylor/Rose, & Jade: Jagger/Bianca Perez Morena de Macias (wife 1971-79)

72 Dandelion : Richards/ Pallenberg

76 Tara (died ? 76): Richards/Pallenberg, &
Jesse: Wood/Krissy (wife 1971-77)

78 Leah: Wood/Josephine Howard (wife 1985-)

83 Tyrone: Wood/Howard

84 Elizabeth: Jagger/Jerry Hall (wife 1990-99)

85 Theodora: Richards/Patti Hansen (wife, 1983- ) & James: Jagger/Hall

86 Alexandra: Richards/Hansen

92 Georgia: Jagger/Hall

94 Katharine: Wyman/Suzanne Accosta (wife, 1993- )

95 Jessica: Wyman/Accosta

97 Gabriel: Jagger/Hall

98 Matilda: Wyman/Accosta

99 Lucas: Jagger/Luciana Gimenez

Compiled by Stacy Shaikin

http://www.calgarysun.com/cgi-bin/publish.cgi?p=110391&x=articles&s=showbiz

[Edited by moy]
October 30th, 2005 07:48 AM
rollmops
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Welcome jacquin, you're showing deep knowledge about this... just a few know about Memo Costecho.

Long long time ago I started a thread on this with the name "the Kids are alright". I'm gonnna try to post some, I have a lot in my desktop computer but it is not working properly, if I have some time I'll post some

October 30th, 2005 08:56 PM
jacquin Julian

Linda with Baby Julian

[Edited by jacquin]
October 30th, 2005 10:16 PM
GhostofBrianJones Julian really resembles Brian when he was a baby. The "high"
forehead and expression are so much alike. His children from
what I have seen are very good looking and so are their mothers.
Thanks for the pictures.
[Edited by GhostofBrianJones]
October 30th, 2005 11:23 PM
JuanTCB Giving birth to young Julian could not have been fun.

November 3rd, 2005 05:59 AM
jacquin
Marlon with Wife Lucie

Marlon with Lucie and Daughter Ella

The Richards Family (L to R Patti (holding Ella), Keith, Marlon, Theodora, Angela, Alexandra, Keith's Mother, Lucie

Keith with Marlon
November 3rd, 2005 06:10 AM
jacquin Mick with Karis & Jade

Mick With Marsha & Karis

Jerry with Liz & James

Jagger/Hall Family

Mick with Liz
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)