ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations Max Return to archive
11-06-02 09:51 AM
jb You must be on cloud nine...Joey and I will be in mourning the next few years.
11-06-02 09:55 AM
glencar Yeah well, that cloud's getting pretty crowded, Josh. It feels nice to see Mondale lose. Too bad about the Laut, though.
11-06-02 10:11 AM
Fiji Joe Not yeah, but, Hell Yeah!!!

Have a seat Daschole...you are hereby irrelevant...You guys still planning on trotting out Gore again in 2004?
11-06-02 10:13 AM
Maxlugar Yes!

Now this country can get on with the important business of exterminating the poor, elderly, handicapped, Trees, Air, The Lock Box and anyone that doesn't "look like us"!

BOO!

Waaa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
11-06-02 10:18 AM
Nellcote JB, change that frowning smiley to a joyous happy.

This is the official end of the Clinton/Gore era!

Now, send those gasbags back to whence they came.

You see, when a Kennedy loses, you know it's over..

PS Take "Lifeshot" John Kerry with you, please!

[Edited by Nellcote]
11-06-02 10:25 AM
glencar I like this Nellcote fella...

In SD, the Dem won by 545 votes. Automatic recount.
11-06-02 10:26 AM
nankerphelge When a Kennedy loses it isn't usually because of an election! Bullets and water are a Kennedy's worst enemies!
11-06-02 10:31 AM
Maxlugar "Bullets and water are a Kennedy's worst enemies!"

Oh SNAP, Nanky! You is BAD!

What about dames, booze and airplanes?

Fuck Yup!
11-06-02 10:34 AM
Nellcote Max, please do not forget the Chappaquidick driving school!
11-06-02 10:38 AM
nankerphelge Booze never killed a Kennedy that I am aware of. I don't think any women ever killed a Kennedy, but at least one Kennedy may have killed a woman. And although JFKJr died in a plane, he wouldn't have if it hadn't slammed into the sea! There again WATER!! Water almost got Teddy back in '69 -- but somehow he managed to float (not a problem for him today).

God I love ripping on the Kennedys!

11-06-02 10:47 AM
sirmoonie Its a mandate on the War on Terror.

Finally, all the mosques in the country can be declared crime scenes and the conspirators/parisioners rounded up. Gitmo has got lots of more room!

Too bad all the chiba dealies lost. Never understand that.
11-06-02 10:49 AM
Maxlugar Oh I see Nanks!

Well then you have to add Trees in there.

"Let's play a game of football while skiing down the mountain at 75 MPH, Ronnie!"
11-06-02 10:53 AM
Boomhauer Some Dems probably think that Paul Wellstones died because of Repulicans!

I saw Terry McCollough on TV and he blames everyone but himself for the Dems loss. He's right about that political memorial service they had.

Wellstone's son shouting "We Will Win" and Dems booing Trent Lott was very distasteful.

Terry, can you say "I need a new job"?

Is everybody ready for the blame game?
[Edited by Boomhauer]
11-06-02 11:02 AM
nankerphelge Yes Max, trees are apparently a problem as well!

And Moonie is right -- "Free the Chiba!" Take the $$ used to fight (unsuccessfully) chiba interdiction and use it on something constructive -- like Hellfire missles attached to CIA drones flying over Yemen (6 down, millions to go). And tax my chiba -- I'll gladly pay for that sin tax! Plus, everything would be a lot better if everyone just took a hit and loosened up!

11-06-02 11:46 AM
jb We fought the good fight and lost..Nothing to be ashamed of ...I am actually relieved...lets wish them good luck and hopefully we can get things accomplished...I really need the NASDQ to move back up significantly as wife is looking in Mizner Preserve and it looks like 700,000 ...
11-06-02 12:14 PM
Maxlugar Yes Josh, good things are on the way.

Why, I bet right now, Saddam has his Camel packed and his Magic Carpet all gassed up with a map of Brazil in the Turbin Compartment.

By Jan 1, 2003 Iraq will be our 51st state.

{{{{{MAXY!!!}}}}}
11-06-02 12:15 PM
glencar You're alright, Josh. At least you know how to lose gracefully. I was at one website (Democraticunderground.com) & they're talking secession & general strikes. Like we're flucking Argentina!
11-06-02 01:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot You people take this shit way too serious.

The quality of life in this country has nothing to do with whatever party has political power. If you haven't learned by now that Alan Greenspan runs this fucking place, then you are very shortsighted.

sirmoonie has it right. This election was a mandate of the war on terror, soon to be war on Iraq. The Dems tried to make it about the economy...but no one cares about that anymore. We got an Iraqi dictator to kill! The Dems had no comeback for that, so they lost big.

BTW, my state went Dem yesterday.
11-06-02 01:59 PM
Joey " You must be on cloud nine...Joey and I will be in mourning the next few years. "

Damn Straight My Persian Brother .................

The fact that the Republicans took back control of the Senate was very surprising . I really thought the Dem's would expand their lead .

Oh Well , you know the saying , " Be careful what you wish for as you shall surely get it . "

No excuses now -- look for Al Gore to take center stage these next few years while the economy begins to give George W. headaches .

Pay no attention to this Iraqi business by the way ...........the Iraqi's don't fight like them damn Viet Congs . After all , I should know , I spent eight years in the Hanoi Hilton watching those bastards pretty carefully -- Nasty !!!!

" Don't give me anything Sharp today Ronnie "

J. Bo Fly

Bunny Joey

{{{{{{{{ KUNTA }}}}}}}}}}}

11-06-02 02:04 PM
jb Joey, we ned Gephardt to resign...We need new ideas and leaders...We need Chelsea Clinton badly!!!!
11-06-02 03:21 PM
Joey " Joey, we ned Gephardt to resign...We need new ideas and leaders...We need Chelsea Clinton badly!!!!"

Nah , she is holed up in her new Manhattan digs with a brand new boyfriend ............................

I believe she is quite sated right about now .

Bunny