ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones' cd/crd artwork sites Return to archive
11-05-02 06:39 PM
Lazy Bones Can anyone recommend excellent sites for downloading Stones' artwork?

Thanks in advance!
11-05-02 06:44 PM
fmk438j www.odent.myip.org

This was only online half the day or something lately. But the last few days I haven't been able to access it at any time. But keep an eye on it and it may come good, usually does eventually.

www.ilovemickjagger.com has a decent collection, but it's a little tedious to navigate. It's ok though.
[Edited by fmk438j]
11-05-02 06:50 PM
Jaxx thanks, lazybones for coming on and asking this question. i just received aragon and fleet in the mail and i was wondering the exact same thing. thanks for the links, fmk. much appreciated!

11-05-02 06:58 PM
fmk438j
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
i just received aragon and fleet in the mail and i was wondering the exact same thing.

I'm not sure if they'll be that up to date. A definite place to get these (and other '02 shows) artwork is at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RollingStonesboots/

they're kept in the 'Files' section of the site, but you have to be/become a member.

[Edited by fmk438j]
11-05-02 07:09 PM
Jaxx yeah. alright. cool of you to follow up! thanks.
11-06-02 09:31 AM
Lazy Bones Thanks FMK! I've been on ilovemj before, it's a great site but everything's listed by boot title - not city or date.

Gerardo posted a link a couple weeks ago with about a dozen or more covers from the current tour.

Found it!
http://www.midnightramblers.no/covers/cover.html
[Edited by Lazy Bones]