ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Smaller ? Better ? Return to archive
11-05-02 12:30 PM
mnewman505
I was at Aragon and Tower. I was very close to the stage for both of these shows. Aragon blew me away, greatest show i've ever seen, period! Tower was marginal, I have been to quite a few arena shows I liked more than this one.
11-05-02 04:01 PM
kc152 I saw Tower & the Orpheum shows they were great but could have been better. Expectations are just soooo high & then there's the hype about it being so different than the other type of shows. There is the info factor as well. This is the 1st Stones tour where I'm on the internet and finding out all this info, like what songs they rehersing, & what tickets are going for on Ebay. So when you know one ticket for Roseland sold for $1200.00 you're kind of expecting the second comming. In many ways I liked Fleet better than The Orpheum. I was surprise how many people said they liked Giants stadium as much (if not better) than MSG, but they were Both that good. I still don't know why they feel they have to end there theater shows w/ JJ Flash HTW and TD, AH Well
11-05-02 04:16 PM
kc152 Also before finding this site,and others like it on the internet, I diden't know I was surpose to be pissed off that they played Sad Sad Sad at the Tower. It was great
11-05-02 04:18 PM
jb Smaller/Better?