ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I am leaving this board.............. Return to archive
11-05-02 08:37 AM
Boomhauer That's it. I'm leaving this board...........

Until this evening........lol

Got's ta vote and got's other stuff ta do. See's ya's all later.

Have a good day my friends! (This was just a post to wish you all a good day!)
11-05-02 09:13 AM
glencar Just don't come back using a new nick, bitch! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!
11-05-02 09:59 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy What is this Avatar Week, Boomhauer? "Albums that piss off Xyzzy to no end"?

I expect to see "Wings At The Speed Of Sound" by Friday, Ronnie!

-tSYX --- Haaaaaaaawwwt stuff...
11-05-02 11:37 AM
Bill_Wyman We connected.

Book signing.

Stay.
11-05-02 12:18 PM
Fiji Joe LOL..did you really recognize Miss U at the book signing, Bill? Or were you just staring at the wart on her nose?
11-05-02 04:18 PM
Maxlugar Cool!

Don't forget to vote straight republican right on down the line!

Maxy (The Rockin' Republican!)
[Edited by Maxlugar]
11-05-02 04:29 PM
Boomhauer
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Cool!

Don't forget to vote straight republican right on down the line!

Maxy (The Rockin' Republican!)
[Edited by Maxlugar]

I fucking did, Max.

I'm a 20 year old Republican (not registered, but I will soon) and I don't believe I have anything to do with that quote by Winston Churchill. I have a heart and it's mighty strong.
[Edited by Boomhauer]
11-05-02 04:36 PM
jb I still like you Boomhauer, my young Republican friend...I voted this morning and wrote in "Reno" for Governor...Para libertad Elian!!!!
11-05-02 04:40 PM
nankerphelge Not to worry -- I'm sure Jeb came in right behind you and erased it!!
11-05-02 04:42 PM
Boomhauer jb, you're cool, too. Personally I don't like talking about politics much, except for that last post. It's just that maybe we can make an exception since today is Election Day.

[Edited by Boomhauer]
11-05-02 05:00 PM
Riffhard I live in what what must be the absolute dumbest f'ing state in the country! How else can the people in NJ possibly explain why Lautenberg is going to win?! I wouldn't vote for that crook if you held a gun to my head,but that didn't keep the majority of Jersey morans from doing just that!

The guy is gonna serve six months,one year tops then he's gonna bag out and hand the seat to McGreevy! Democrats are as corupt as the day is long! God save us all!

Riffhard

Straight Rebulican ticket BABY!!!!
11-05-02 06:10 PM
Boomhauer Fuck! I'm not feelin' right today. I have to keep editin' my posts!

[Doesn't have to be edited by Boomhauer]
11-05-02 06:13 PM
sasca 'Have to keep editin' my posts' - sounds like a 21st century version of one of those blues euphemisms. 'Have to keep editin' my posts/ mmm, been editin' my posts all night long/ Gotta lil' girl' etc .
11-05-02 11:00 PM
BILL PERKS LAUTENBERG WINS,NJ WINS,AMERICA WINS.HOW MUCH CAN A CANDIDATE SUCK TO LOSE TO A WALKING CORPSE WITH 1 MONTH TO CAMPAIGN?YOU DESERVE TO LOSE RIFFHARD,AND YOU OTHER REPUBLICANS.THE DEMOCRATIC MESSAGE IS THE VOICE OF AMERICA AND ALWAYS WILL BE.MAXY,I LOVED YOU TILL TODAY.FUCK THAT,I STILL LOVE YA,JEFF BECK FOR MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT 2003.
11-06-02 07:43 AM
Maxlugar I have to agree with you Riffy. NJ has GOT to be the dumbest state in the country. You gotta get out of there. Come work for 102.4 KMAX when I open up sometime in early 2009.

Mr. Bill Perks is right too. How much of a retard do you have to be to not beat this fossil of communist days gone by?

But at least it appears we have control of the senate!

YEAH!
11-06-02 09:34 AM
glencar I agree with my brainy GOP bud, Maxy: NJ is pretty stoopit. The Torricelli switcheroo probably helped elsewhere in the country. I wonder how Daschle's feeling today? I'm feeling good.
11-06-02 09:42 AM
nankerphelge My sources have informed me that Mr. Daschole got up at 2:00 am, went down to the local CVS drugstore and got a nice soothing ointment for his burning bunghole!!

"That's not K-Y, that Ben Gay Ronnie??"

11-06-02 09:57 AM
glencar LOL!

On another board, a Dem sniffed that he was leaving the board & the country! That's taking things a mite too seriously.
11-06-02 10:07 AM
Fiji Joe His name wasn't Alec Baldwin was it?
11-06-02 10:09 AM
Maxlugar I'm still waiting for Barbra and Alec to leave.

They never leave.
11-06-02 10:15 AM
glencar Babs will be really upset today! Her website will have twice as many mistakes as usual. Alec can drink his anger away.
11-06-02 10:20 AM
Maxlugar Simply gorgeous, Glencary!
11-06-02 11:00 AM
Boomhauer Do any of you listen to Michael Savage's radio show?

I love that show. Funny as hell.

Except when he talks about the Stones. He says "How many times are we going to hear 'Sympathy For the Devil'?"

I just laugh because I know he is just bullshitting around. He probably likes the Stones.
[Edited by Boomhauer]