ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Delay in Announcement Return to archive
11-05-02 05:57 AM
Scot Rocks Nov. 4: World Tour announcement delayed
The dates of the Rolling Stones world tour, including Asia, Australia and Europe, was supposed to be announced by the end of October, but a new date of the announcement is said to be Nov. 15.

from iorr
http://www.iorr.org/news.htm

cheers

Mark
11-05-02 06:18 AM
stonedinaustralia thanks scot - i hope so otherwise i'll just have to presume the rumoured dates are correct - i have to organize time off work - so i really need to know - the delay is beginning to be a drag (man)

btw, you'd love the drinking laws over here!!
11-05-02 07:04 AM
J.J.Flash Oh yeah fellows, I hope on this new announcement, the boys leaded by Keith (the God of my religion) shout: "Hey Brazil, here we go again, Let's Rock!".
PLease, make me alive, make me a Happy Motherfucker again!!!!
Like 1995 and 1998! Oh yeah, and don't forget to kill us with Midnight Rambler............
God Bless you all my friends on this board! You all, the best guys around, my Rolling Stone brothers!!!! Remember, there are a lot of 100% Rockers like me here in Brazil!