ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Detroit Trade Return to archive
11-04-02 04:22 PM
juggsy I recorded this show and have it to trade on CDR. Very nice audience quality,
recorded from main floor left-center. Looking for recent shows.
11-05-02 09:14 AM
vuduman Don't have any recent shows except The Fleet Center, but would love a copy of Detroit. Would be more than happy to do a B&P if that would be cool.

Thanx
THE VUDUMAN

P.S. My new E-mail [email protected]

Thanx Again
11-05-02 09:18 AM
vuduman P.S.S.

By the way,the stuff you give me in trade earlier is the best stuff Iv'e gotten so far.

Thanx One More Time

THE VUDUMAN
11-05-02 10:59 AM
voodoopug I have many shows to trade....I was at that show up real close and have been looking all over for that one..

Check my list and tell me what you want

www.geocities.com/voodoopug
11-05-02 12:27 PM
mnewman505 Jugsy,

Please contact me via email. I would very much like
to get a copy of the Detroit show. I have a lot to trade from the current tour and I will ship ASAP.

Thanks!

Mike

[email protected]
11-05-02 01:12 PM
Martha
quote:
juggsy wrote:
I recorded this show and have it to trade on CDR. Very nice audience quality,
recorded from main floor left-center. Looking for recent shows.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My prayers have been answered..I was there sitting two seats away from Voodoopug..and I MUST have this show. I am getting the Cleveland show (10/14/02) at some point in the near future and will be glad to trade for it and have other trade choices if you aren't interested in Cleveland. I'll send blanks and postage or a check for the costs..whatever you want.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected]

Prayer to self, said outloud: THANK you GOD!
11-05-02 01:36 PM
parmeda
quote:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martha!
You struck GOLD girl!........Congrats!
11-05-02 01:58 PM
voodoopug Hi Martha!!!

Good to see your post....lets help each other get this recording....I have a lot to trade as well....drop me an email [email protected]

Me, I m waiting so patiently...lying on the floor!
11-05-02 02:04 PM
Lazy Bones Hi folks. Still in ancient times here - no burner to assist with a trade. Would someone be willing to do a b&p for good 'ol LB? Please and Thanks!
[email protected]
11-05-02 04:02 PM
Martha
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Hi folks. Still in ancient times here - no burner to assist with a trade. Would someone be willing to do a b&p for good 'ol LB? Please and Thanks!
[email protected]

Hey Lazy Bones,

When I get this show I'll be happy to get a copy off to you. Get my e-mail address from above here and get connected to me..so I can keep track..thanks!!!!

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

I believe I'm in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Voodoopug...good to hear from you I'll get a message off to you asap thanks for the address!!!!! Let's GO!!!!!

Hey Parmeda!!!!!! Thanks for the sweet words. I'm really glad to be getting to know you.

Oh, I lOVE EVERYONE TODAY!!!!

it's only rock and roll..but (damn)..... I LIKE it!

Decision has just been made...I'm going to see John Mellencamp (he's in Dayton tonight)....hell the Stones aren't playing tonight,anyway... so it's the next right thing to do right?!
11-05-02 06:36 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Martha wrote:
Hey Lazy Bones,
When I get this show I'll be happy to get a copy off to you. Get my e-mail address from above here and get connected to me..so I can keep track..thanks!!!!

Thanks, Martha! I appreciate your prompt kindness. I'll get in touch tomorrow.

Cheers!
11-05-02 06:42 PM
juggsy Wow! Lots of demand. Anyone want to administer/maintain and run a tree to help spread this? I can make it available for treeing on Dec.1st, it could be the Detroit Christmas Tree. I know that's a wait but I've got trades going with other tapers right now. Since they are taking the risk in recording the shows in the first place, I want to give them an exclusive month or so to set up their own trades. Let me know if there is any interest or if you have a quality recording that you taped.
11-05-02 10:12 PM
vuduman juggsy,

I have burning and duplicating capabilities, as you know, so I would be happy to plant some seeds.

THE [email protected]

Drop me an e-mail
11-06-02 12:01 AM
mnewman505 Count me in to be a branch!!!

-- Mike N.

[email protected]

11-06-02 03:09 AM
blutsvente I need detroit!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to be the german part of the tree. (never did it before).
I hope to get both florida shows from another taper.
I have every concert that was offered to download (about 16)

please contact me

11-06-02 10:13 AM
voodoopug Count me in somehow as well.....A month is a long time to wait though!!

Keep us informed
11-06-02 10:22 AM
MRD8 Things are too busy with the tour going on for me to get involved in another tree...I have video's of several of the sghows as well as audio of most of them...email me at [email protected] and hopefully we can set up a trade...friends of mine were there and I'd like to give them a nice momento of the show!
11-06-02 12:08 PM
Francky Hi there

I'm VERY interested by a copy of
this Detroit show...

If you wanna trade just E-mail
me to get my BIIIG list

The Address
[email protected]

Thanks
Francky
11-06-02 01:31 PM
Martha juggsy
Rocks Off Member �Posted 11-05-02 03:42 PM����������������
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! Lots of demand. Anyone want to administer/maintain and run a tree to help spread this? I can make it available for treeing on Dec.1st, it could be the Detroit Christmas Tree. I know that's a wait but I've got trades going with other tapers right now. Since they are taking the risk in recording the shows in the first place, I want to give them an exclusive month or so to set up their own trades. Let me know if there is any interest or if you have a quality recording that you taped.
-----------------------------
PLEASE put me down as a seed or branch. I don't mind the wait as I am in the process of getting aother shows burned also. Please e-mail me at : [email protected]
and confirm.

I can help to organize the tree too.

THANKS for offering this show!