ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Return to archive
11-04-02 03:10 PM
Maxlugar Are they wearing skirts to dinner?

After seeing that, my testilces are bouncing around my body cavity like a lotto machine.

This is just the sort of thing that made Jeff Beck hate those two.

Ma-ma mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaxy!
11-04-02 03:13 PM
Mottrush That would have to be the worst picture of Ronnie I've ever seen!!!!
11-04-02 04:08 PM
jb Ronnie and Rod together is not a good sign..also, we always see Mick or Ronnie out after a show...where does Keith go? I wa looking at some photos in Wymans book circa 72-81, and Mick and Keith always sat next to each other, went out together, etc...how times have changed.
11-04-02 04:20 PM
F505 as our great friend always say: pants make the man
11-04-02 04:23 PM
jb What happened to young Rik? I hope your insults have not scared him away!
11-04-02 04:23 PM
Nellcote There would be a period in time where we would look at this pairing at a restaraunt with glee! Oh, to be a fly on the wall during some of those nights out! Look, possibly this should be looked at as therapy for both, after all, Ol' Rod had quite the scare himself with "c". I think the leash is short for Ronnie, how could he f' up this tour gig, with the old demon alchohol?

Anyway, the Faces box set has been put off till spring '03
It will be a keeper!
11-04-02 04:28 PM
F505 Insults? Where are you referring to my best man? I've never insulted that boy. Just made a few jokes as especially you might understand...
11-04-02 04:35 PM
sandrew JB, I don't think Mick and Keith are able to stand each other on a social basis. They seem to be able to work together -- barely. It's a shame that they hardly interact on stage anymore -- no more magical moments of sharing the mic.
11-04-02 04:36 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Are they wearing skirts to dinner?

this initally looked like a sorry attempt at going in drag, but i'm looking closer now...it appears that the right pant leg is intact and the left pant leg is cutoff. i wonder what the signifigance of THAT is??

the shoes are just plain bizarre. my resolution isn't the greatest, but they look like water shoes from where i'm sitting.
11-04-02 04:38 PM
jb It is very sad Sandrew...People get upset when I posted this, but it is apparent to anyone watching, that Mick and Keith really dislike each other...the business of the Rolling Stones is the only thing that keeps them together.
11-04-02 04:41 PM
F505 Who's that man in the background with the drum sticks? Kenny Jones?
11-04-02 04:44 PM
sasca sandrew and jb - Keith seems pissed off with the world, criticizing everyone except his family, Charlie and John Lennon.
11-04-02 06:07 PM
Maxlugar What the hell is on Rod's leg? Friggin' liver spots?

"Ronnie was always more a Face than a Stone, er, Ronnie!"
11-04-02 08:23 PM
Joey " Who's that man in the background with the drum sticks? Kenny Jones? "

Nah , Kenny is their waiter .

BAM !!!!!!! Right out of the Park !!!!!!!!!

Actually , today's header picture has really given me the creeps . In fact , my testicles have crept so far up into my body cavity that people passing me by on the street think I have the mumps .

BAM !!!!!!! Home Run No # 2 today !

" He is walking the bases Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo *** WHEW *****JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJJJJJJJ Joey

Bunny

11-04-02 08:27 PM
Hannalee I thought at first that Ronnie was missing the left leg of his trousers, but squinting at it more closely I'm wondering if it's not just pulled up. Isn't that some sort of masonic ritual?
11-04-02 08:29 PM
Joey " Isn't that some sort of masonic ritual? "

I don't know about all of that , buts I's gots to pee .

Skittles Joey ----- He's Tasty folks .
11-04-02 09:48 PM
Child of the Moon Y'know, it's always possible they're just screwing around. If their objective was to make everyone raise their eyebrows and say, "Huh?", mission accomplished, I should say.

But, c'mon, Maxy... skirts?
11-04-02 10:20 PM
Fiji Joe Yes it is a Masonic ritual...but where are their fancy decoder rinngs?
11-04-02 11:22 PM
parmeda Fiji...

The picture and the caption...well thought and way too funny!
11-04-02 11:29 PM
Fiji Joe Yes Parmeda...there is just something inherently funny about sideshow freaks
11-05-02 08:00 AM
Maxlugar Right out the park Feegee!

I'll have nightmares for weeks.

F- Yup!
11-05-02 08:09 AM
nankerphelge No kidding -- that's impressive!
WOnder who's missing!
11-05-02 11:05 AM
sirmoonie The dude with the tie is definately Steelie.
11-05-02 04:25 PM
jb F505, of course I joke you.....Rik is counting the guilders, I mean Euros, I sent him!!!
11-06-02 05:22 AM
F505 You must have send him a lot of money; he is absent for days now. What did you get in exchange for all these euros?