ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Pic Return to archive
11-04-02 10:49 AM
sirmoonie I don't get it.

Don't hookers roll up one leg like that?

I don't get it. Very Howe-ish.
11-04-02 12:35 PM
FotiniD I don't get it either. First I thought they were wearing skirts (!). And what's Ronnie wearing on his feet?
11-04-02 01:08 PM
steel driving hammer Howeish?

Heard when Ronnie was w/ the Faces Rod and him used to make it a goal to get kicked out of resturants.

God how fun it would of been to party w/ those 2.
Drawing the fine line between the line, whatever that means.

Just pure wholesome fun!

11-04-02 01:27 PM
beer I've seen gangster rappers wear their pants like that. Maybe Rod and Ronnie are starting a rap/hip hop group?
11-04-02 01:38 PM
luxury1 yes--that's it-- a rap group. I always said Ronnie wore way too much gold.
11-04-02 01:40 PM
steel driving hammer They just like to cause a rukus in restarants.

Which is the kind of humor I love btw...

Rough housing, w/ no rough housing.................

11-04-02 01:48 PM
jb The latest album Rod has come out with(american classics)is the most embarrassing and sad thing I ever heard. For a guy who lead the legendary Faces, he has really taken quite a fall. On the otherhand, I am happy he appears to have successfully beaten thyroid cancer.
[Edited by jb]
11-04-02 04:26 PM
Jaxx
quote:
jb wrote:
The latest album Rod has come out with(american classics)is the most embarrassing and sad thing I ever heard. For a guy who lead the legendary Faces, he has really taken quite a fall.

LOLROtf. funny you should mention that rod stewart CD. i accidently caught him on carson daly's, "last call" the other night. great backing band, but quite odd to hear rod singing old standards like "the way you look tonight" and "can't take that away from me". as you mentioned, the lead singer of the band FACES, singing as if he was frank sinatra. a bit incongruent to me. what was embarrassing was that he appeared to be imitating billie holiday...honest to god, the phrasing and the raspiness.

as for the header, not quite in drag, but heading that a-way. nothing beats a great pair of legs.
11-04-02 04:32 PM
jb I respect Stewart for his earlier work, and by all accounts, he is good mates with the Stones. It's just sad that he has to resort to this at this late stage in his career..
11-04-02 04:34 PM
sasca I thought it was some sort of joke about freemasons.
11-04-02 04:35 PM
sirmoonie Hope this works.

The real Ronnie.
11-04-02 04:36 PM
jb Is that from Miami or Fort lauderdale?
11-04-02 04:52 PM
sirmoonie Dunno. It did come out of Sun-Sentinel though.

Good catch.
11-04-02 05:11 PM
steel driving hammer Thats a classic pose by Ronnie.

Sebastian Kruger should paint that again.

Let alone the whole band.

Hit Me Ronnie!!!