ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This weekend...I Pulled a Yolti!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
11-04-02 10:08 AM
Scot Rocks Fuck Yup!!!!!!!!!!!!

This probably ranks low in the Yolti stakes, compared to you crazy bastards lol, but this has been the worst state I have been in...

I can only post this today, as I was half dead yesterday lol, Saturday Night I consumed about 4 pints and a few bottles of fine beer, before embarking on drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hour...yeah the devil's hoof strikes again...and well I was absloutely wasted and my memory is well a dark blank abyss, all I know is that I woke up on the floor of my room with all my clothes on feeling, well I donno how to describe it...From eye witness reports, from my friends, I was walking about the house where I was attending a party, with an empty bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand pretending I was Keef, then summoning my bemused friends for a trip next year to the see the Stones...before falling on the floor and also trying to flush the toilet and nearly falling in the bath...these are just a few however I am sure more stories will emerge...I don't have a clue however how I got home, how I managed to stay alive!!!! these questions still float about in my head.

Well there it is...Never again will I do that to myself... LOL

Cheers

Mark
11-04-02 10:14 AM
nankerphelge That's definitely a "Nolte" -- but not a Yolti -- which is a Nolte pulled at the YOTI. Voodoo was the only Yolti I am aware of...
11-04-02 10:21 AM
Scot Rocks Ooops, Shit, a Nolte then...I guess I am still recovering...

Nolte Mark
[Edited by Scot Rocks]
11-04-02 10:38 AM
nankerphelge It is very confusing.

[Edited by nankerphelge]
11-04-02 10:51 AM
sirmoonie Damn fine Nolt, young man. Damn fine.
11-04-02 01:43 PM
luxury1 wait, now I'm confused. You shit a Nolte then?? That sounds painful and disgusting.
Since we are on the subject of 'the Nolte'--does anyone else suspect good ole Nick N. was the catalyst for the deadly pile-up in LA yesterday>?? Just wondering......
11-04-02 01:55 PM
nankerphelge Does this look like a man that would cause a 200 car pile-up?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/021023/168/2i8a7.html
11-04-02 01:57 PM
Nellcote Nice shirt!
Needs help with the hair, maybe, Static Guard?
Could he be trying out for some caveman part in a movie?
11-04-02 01:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yes Luxy...parts of a true Nolte can be flushed.

A Full Nolte is comprised of many many things. Bodily fluids are certainly a part of it. In fact, they are a required component of a Full Nolte.

Disgusting...OF COURSE!

If it wasn't disgusting it's not a Full Nolte.
11-04-02 02:02 PM
Chico Yup.A true Scot at work on a saturday night. Thats what I like ta hear!
11-04-02 02:06 PM
Chico Oh and if I happen to see some madman floating around Millenium Stadium (or hey who knows Murrayfield?Hampden?Pitoddrie?) with an empty bottle of Jack Daniels pretending to be Keef, ill know who he is!Cheers lol
11-04-02 03:45 PM
sirmoonie Watched North Dallas 40 last night, though. Fucker could act.

"Far out..."

"They're the team B.A. We're just the equipment!"

"B.A....B.A....B.A.....how could you take this away from me?"

"You knew about it. You know everything, don't you Maxy?" "That I do, Pool. That I do."

What a movie.

North Dallas or Longest Yard?

"Ain't no chick flicks, Ronnie!"
11-04-02 03:51 PM
nankerphelge Okay -- he can act.

But when people say "Nolte" right now -- do you think "wow what an actor!"

Nope.

You think
"wow, dude was droolin' from some self-inflicted date-rape drug!"

You think of that mug shot! That's what comes to mind!

"Put on a Hawaiian shirt and comb my hair with an egg-beater Ronnie"
[Edited by nankerphelge]
11-04-02 05:08 PM
sirmoonie Here ya go Scot Rocks!

More power-Nolts to you and HTM/Alex!

Wish the scumbag commie Christian bastards running my neck of the woods would similarly lighten up.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/2400273.stm
11-04-02 07:03 PM
Honky Tonk Man More power - Nolts indeed Sirmoonie!

24 hour pubs!

24 hour pubs!

Im there already!

Alex
11-05-02 05:52 AM
Scot Rocks This is indeed good news, however Scotland still has a seperate law system and the drink laws currently state that all pubs must close at Midnight. Hopefully the changes in England and Wales will maybe help us up here lose the Puritanical drinking laws which we still have.

Mark