ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 'Fashion and Licks 2002' show ! Return to archive
11-04-02 02:24 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Oh baby! This is Rod Stewart's daughter Kim at the reference show!!!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
11-04-02 02:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Next model is...

11-04-02 02:33 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mick, Woody and Jo... Jo... Josephine

11-04-02 03:32 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl here's more...

Caprice

Meg

Mila

Cindy's kid
11-04-02 03:39 AM
lin ohh I really like that top Mila is wearing, I need to get me one of those..
11-04-02 03:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Previous pix are from archives LOL

Attending at the show:

Mick, Woody and Charlie, Also Brooke Burns, David LaChapelle, Jackie Maxwell, Jewel, Maxwell, Val Kilmer and Wes Craven.

11-04-02 03:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl pre-recorded footage LOL

11-04-02 04:02 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl To make this "saner" this is my daughter Emilia wearing my "t"... do you remember it?

11-04-02 05:28 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Y ahora mi nueva novia Co... Co... Colombiana de nacimiento pero stoniana de coraz�n

Shakira!
11-04-02 05:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More.... great pleassure was to meet you doing some "Summer Lovers" scenes with ya! Do you remember me?

See me at http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/profile.htm

11-04-02 06:10 AM
luxury1 Voo--I don't know how to send a pic--I don't have a scanner. Can I just send one to you in the regular mail?--I would need your address. You can PM me that info if you so wish to.
Thanks,
LUXY
11-04-02 07:18 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ryan has a guardian angel!

11-05-02 08:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Alexandra Richards (L) and her sister Theodora Richards (R) and Lea Wood, daughters of Rolling Stones band members Keith Richards (news) and Ronnie Wood (news), pose as they arrive as guests for the 'Fashion and Licks 2002' fashion show, unveiling the latest line of Rolling Stones Rockware clothes, November 3, 2002 in Beverly Hills. The specially designed fashions were created by Buddhist Punk, Chrome Hearts and Agent Provocateur. REUTERS/Fred Prouser

11-05-02 08:38 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
11-05-02 09:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Jim Morrison... oops Val Kilmer

Jewel

Natasha Henstridge

11-05-02 01:14 PM
CS The daughters of rock
By Hugh Doughtery, Evening Standard
4 November 2002

Their fathers are known for their rock'n' roll antics and an ability to grab the limelight. But now it is the daughters of rock royalty who are stepping into the frame.

Kimberly Stewart, Leah Wood and Alexandra and Theodora Richards stole the show as they helped launch a new fashion line from the Rolling Stones.

Kimberly, Rod Stewart's 23-year-old daughter with Alana Hamilton, showed she had inherited her mother's model looks and her father's famous attitude.

While the Stones' daughters remained off-stage, it was Kimberly who took to the catwalk to model the styles the Stones hope to sell on their next concert tour.

The outfits, designed by lingerie firm Agent Provocateur and fashion labels Buddhist Punk and Chrome Hearts, are to be sold under the label Fashion and Licks - named after the Stones' familiar tongue logo.

Agent Provocateur's Serena Ross said: "They wanted to do something different for this tour - something high-end, good quality and sexy."

The fashion line will be in addition to the traditional baseball cap and T-shirt merchandising already sold at every Stones concert.

Showbusiness insiders believe the move may well have been prompted by the fact that many of the band's daughters have become professional models or at least taken turns on the catwalk - including Jade Jagger, Leah Wood and Keith Richards's daughters.

Leah, 23, has already carved out a professional modelling career but until recently the two Richards girls, Theodora, 17, and 16-year-old Alexandra, have stayed out of the spotlight. The sisters' first brush with fame was as models in American Vogue, in which they admitted they were "angels" compared with their hellraising father.

However, last night, as they appeared at the fashion label's launch in Beverly Hills, they - and Leah Wood - posed for photographs with their tongues sticking out, in homage to the Rolling Stones logo.

Their action may well have prompted onlookers to wonder whether the teenagers are now planning to follow in their father's hellraising footsteps and drop their "angels" reputation.
11-05-02 01:21 PM
CS 4 NOVEMBER 2002
The Rolling Stones took a break from the west coast leg of their Forty Licks US tour on Sunday night, kicking off their new line of "rockware" clothing at a Beverly Hills bash. And the classic rockers had some gorgeous company as they introduced the line of designer concert memorabilia � their very fashionable daughters.

Ronnie Wood's daughter Leah joined Keith Richards' beautiful offspring, twins Alexandra and Theodora at the Fashion And Licks 2002 party, which featured a catwalk show to showcase the new Rolling Stones gear. The new range of creations, from t-shirts to underwear, has been specially created by leather house Chrome Hearts, t-shirt line Buddhist Punk and lingerie favourite Agent Provocateur.

The popular underwear company, which counts Mick Jagger's children � and ex-wives � as clients, plans to launch their line of Rolling Stone goods in January. "They really wanted to do something different for this tour � something high end and good quality and really sexy," says Agent Provocateur's Serena Rees, who revealed the lingerie will feature abstract prints created from the Stones' tongue logo.

As the Rolling Stones get into custom fashion, dad Mick recently revealed his 18-year-old daughter, model Elizabeth Jagger, likes to "borrow" the classic gear in his closet. "I'm skinny and she's skinny too," he explains, "so she can wear my T-shirts� and my trousers!"
11-05-02 01:40 PM
CS Sir Mick's at the
height of his game

Fashion stylist L'Wren Scott has her 42-inch legs wrapped around Mick Jagger - and he's not complaining.

Scott, 35, stands 6-foot-4; Jagger, 58, is a cocky 5-foot-8. But the pair, who were first linked in the spring, had no trouble making their lips align Sunday night in Los Angeles.

"They were kissing all night," says a spy at the Beverly Hills Hilton runway show for the Rolling Stones Rockware fashion line. "They were dancing on the table and the sofa. She was in front of him, he was grinding behind her."

Never mind that Jagger's daughter Elizabeth was looking on. She's surely used to it. And at least Scott, who modeled briefly in the 1980s, is older than some of his girlfriends.

The runway show drew a host of rock heirs and heiresses - who showed they're ready to carry on family tradition by modeling Rockware leather and lingerie. On hand were Lea Wood (daughter of Ron), Theodora and Alexandra Richards (daughters of Keith), Kimberly Stewart (daughter of Rod), Alex Orbison (son of Roy) and Jack Osbourne (son of that Ozzy person).

Other adult supervisors included Benicio Del Toro, Dwight Yoakam, Sheryl Crow, Val Kilmer, Andy Garcia, Daryl Hannah, Matthew Perry, Carrie Fisher, Penny Marshall, Natasha Henstridge and Jewel.

11-05-02 02:13 PM
CS
11-05-02 02:33 PM
jb Val Kilmer is a dam good looking guy...he must get some serious action..
11-05-02 04:49 PM
luxury1 But when and where can we common folk purchase this Stoneswear?? Anybody know?
11-05-02 05:09 PM
Nellcote Luxy;

Articles within this board mention a January availability. Play the video at the Stones web site, for an upclose and personal. The chick in the white outfit is Rod Stewart's daughter.

BTW, are we going to see you at the Fleet in January at Sullivan's?
11-05-02 05:48 PM
luxury1 Of course--Sully's in Jan--I have THE BEST ticket for this show.