ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wymans hair Return to archive
10-31-02 07:08 PM
cwatts07644 why does bill wear a rug, i never noticed he
was losing his hair
11-01-02 10:04 AM
jb Losing it since 81....he would be better with the "skinles" hair system created by the legendary Charles Alfieri..see Bruce Willis' pieces...very nice with recession for the "natural" look....Unfortunately, Keith needs to get some serious micr-grafts, or he will be joining Bill soon...Charlie, on the otherhand, looks quite dignified in grey with bald spot adding thr sanguine look.
11-02-02 07:35 AM
J.J.Flash Oh my God, don't kill Rock'n'Roll!!!!!!!!!!! Does Keith LOSING HIS HAIR?!?!?!?
11-02-02 10:01 AM
Maxlugar In '81, Wyman's hair was just fine.

I think he just dye's it horribly.

And combs it down like bangs.

Stupid looking. I don't think its a rug.
11-02-02 11:59 AM
nankerphelge Squirrel!
11-04-02 09:46 PM
Mother baby
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Oh my God, don't kill Rock'n'Roll!!!!!!!!!!! Does Keith LOSING HIS HAIR?!?!?!?

"It's NEVER gonna die" AC/DC
11-05-02 06:50 AM
Pants Make the Man Bill does not wear a hair-piece. He just has hair like a mannequin, that's all. Still, even with that, he was alway's knee-deep in coochie.
11-05-02 07:22 AM
J.J.Flash Believe my friend Mother Baby, this is my religion!!! Ac/Dc really rocks me too! See ya friend!
11-05-02 11:21 AM
F505 The funny thing is that Mick has a thick head of hair while his father is as bold as a coot
11-05-02 11:36 AM
Bill_Wyman No, it's fine.
11-05-02 11:52 AM
David
11-05-02 12:01 PM
Pants Make the Man Mr Bill Wyman?! I stole all of your lick's! Well worth it, I might add! The ladies really dig that Wyman sound! *wink* *nod*
[Edited by Pants Make the Man]
11-05-02 12:02 PM
nankerphelge That looks more like wolf puss...
11-05-02 05:58 PM
kath "Knee deep in coochie"...... now THAT'S funny!! i've always wondered if he had ever gotten any at all if he hadn't been a stone? i mean, he had that weird "helmet hair" and he never moved on stage...i never saw the attraction....so, it MUST have been because he was a stone.
11-05-02 06:12 PM
Boomhauer What about Taylor in the Sticky Fingers pic?

At first I thought he was Daniel Boone.