ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: bill wyman on o'reilly - foxnews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11-03-02 08:14 PM
Fiji Joe Well sasca...If your twat is senile, I suggest you get a younger piece of ass...BTW, isn't it bed time in the third world?
11-03-02 08:17 PM
sasca It's well passed most bedtimes here but I am unusually vibrant. Still, I'd better get to bed - I have to get up early to take part in a trial for a new drug.
11-03-02 08:19 PM
Fiji Joe Is this new drug designed to enhance mental lucidity?
11-03-02 08:30 PM
sasca I forget what its called - Senequol?. It has previously been used with some success in combatting psychoses and is now being used in conjunction with other medication in the treatment of OCD. 'Night.
11-04-02 01:48 AM
Fiji Joe The party already took place. It was in Berlin. I still have a piece of the wall. You must not have been invited.

Here's hoping you're inflicted with a dibilitating disease. I'll piss on your grave and you'll like it.
11-04-02 01:12 PM
Joey " Here's hoping you're inflicted with a dibilitating disease. I'll piss on your grave and you'll like it. "

Fiji .................you make Joey giggle .

Bunny

11-04-02 01:46 PM
jb Pancreatic cancer is always terminal....there is very little research as to the cause and a diagnosis is a deatn sentence....In fact, most cancers in the abdominal area are incurable....colon cancer, however, with early detection, can be treated and the survival rate greatly improved.
[Edited by jb]
11-04-02 03:03 PM
Maxlugar Josh can you briefly go over a few ways one would check for Colon cancer? Actually I'd like to check for any number of colon abnormalities.

In order to get large objects in there, would one have to relax?

TIA!

Maxy Von Poo Poo Digger!
11-04-02 03:11 PM
jb A simple stool sample is the easiest way to start. Ask your doctor for a fecal sample test kit...Simply use the enclosed "popsicle" stick to obtain a sample of your bowel movement on 3 different occassions over 3 days. Any hidden blood in the stool will be detected. However, to be completely safe, or if a family history, a sigmoidoscopy or better yet, colonoscopy, is clearly preferable.
11-04-02 03:28 PM
Maxlugar I have a family history of butt sex. What should I do?

11-04-02 03:31 PM
jb Lubrication and the use of condoms is highly recommended. Also, please see chapter entitlted "Richard Gere".
11-04-02 04:44 PM
Joey " colon cancer, however, with early detection, can be treated and the survival rate greatly improved. "

Reagan had colon cancer in ' 85 .

J. Bo Fly
11-04-02 04:45 PM
sasca This is why anal sex saves lives.
11-04-02 04:55 PM
rocker "O'Reiley again lost all credibility when he claims Democrats want illegal aliens to come in for the vote...I don't think too many illegal aliens are lining to register...fair and balanced my ass!!!"

Wrong. Once these illegal aliens are given amnesty, and uasally fair amount of them do, most will eventually gravitate to the democratic party because the dems will promise them every gov't program under the moon to keep them enslaved to the welfare system. This of course goes along way in ensuring that the votes of this constitency is forever locked to the democratic party. Face it, most people who are minorites, uneducated, dont work, or have been in trouble with the law, end up voting for the democrats. Im afriad riley is right on this one.
11-04-02 06:40 PM
JaggaRichards Damn right rocker!
USA-land of the free handout.
11-05-02 04:22 PM
jb Well, I think you are wrong...Republicans are getting large #'s of hispanic votes...many who were "illegal"..Also, the country, as evidenced by this board, is much more conservative....And why are you bitching, you control the Executive Branch, Legislative branch, and Judiciary. In fact, by tomorrow, you will also control the senate...so stop bitching,...you Republicans control the country now, so do something instead of talking about Clinton.
11-05-02 04:48 PM
sirmoonie This man right here
<---------------
would gag on his favorite brandy at the thought of today's Republican party being considered in any way "conservative" as he envisioned, created and revolutionized its associated doctrines. They are nothing of the kind.

My once beloved Republican party is now the party of whining, complaining, exaggerting, linear thinking idiots like Rush Limbaugh, JaggaRichards, and Ralph Reed's mommy.

"Connect your own fucking dots, Ronnie!"
[Edited by sirmoonie]
11-05-02 04:56 PM
sasca While I dislike much of the policies of people like Churchill and De Gaulle, I can admire their intelligience. I admire nothing about Reagan and the Bushes. I can only think they were voted to the presidency because people found their mediocrity comforting.
11-05-02 05:35 PM
Riffhard While I don't want this to turn into a political pissing match sasca,it's worth pointing out the Reagan will,rightly,go down as one of the greatest presidents of the last century. Ofcourse,the campuses in this day and age are more likely to hold up Clinton has a great leader,history is very much on the Gipper's side.

Reagan started the economic surge that propelled this country out of the ressesion that the Carter admin had burdened us with. This period of economic growth helped not only to strengthen the economy,but it also effectivly ended the cold war. The deffecits that were created were writtin into the plan to begin with and quickly erased by the Republican controlled congress in the Bush/Clinton years.

Clinton had absolutly nothing to do with the vibrant economy his admin enjoyed. That was all Reagan/Bush and a fiscal responsible republican congress.

That is the truth that you won't hear from the liberal biased media,but any CPA worth his salt will tell you that. So too will Alan Greenspan for that matter!

So,sasca,tell me again. What exactly did Clinton do in eight years besides fool around with a neurotic intern and cigar and get impeached?

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
11-05-02 05:39 PM
sasca Bugger all. I hate him too.
11-05-02 05:42 PM
Riffhard Spoken like a true liberal. I love your use of logic. Oh well,cheers anyway!

Riffhard
11-05-02 05:52 PM
sasca I must admit that my knowledge of politics is lacking. (and, since I do not live in the US, my knowledge of its politics is probably less than yours) What worries me is that that of most politicians does not seem much greater until their speechwriters tell them what to say.
11-05-02 08:19 PM
Fiji Joe Word Riffhard...I was reading something the other day that estimated that 80% of American businesses today were spawned during the Reagan years...Voodoo economics ay...although, for the most part, Reagan's administration was not around to reap the benefits of that surge...that would have been slick Willy...Nevermind, presidents are judged, by historians, on foreign policy and nobody can touch Ronnie in that regard...Now Clinton, on the hand, you got some splaining to do...God knows what secrets were sold to the Chinese just so Hillary could keep her drinks stocked with those tiny umbrellas
11-05-02 08:36 PM
sirmoonie The Republican party always had the best strategists though. Sure sold you guys on the "liberal media" bit. I remember when that surfaced in 80s, back in my somewhat angry white male days (now I'm a really fucking angry white male!). Looked around for it and never saw it. Been looking really closely for it ever since, even after I left the fold. Never seen it.

Large vast conspiracies that have no identifiable purpose and couldn't even exist in reality. Sounds like something Hillary Clinton would dream up.
Page: 1 2 3