ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: bill wyman on o'reilly - foxnews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11-01-02 06:57 AM
JaggaRichards Democrats ARE illegal aliens from the planet Weenie.
11-01-02 07:53 AM
Maxlugar Read "Bias" for a great break down of the liberal media.

STONES!

Maxy!
11-01-02 08:55 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Bill O'Reilly grew up on Long Island.

Like most geniuses.

bill o'reilly was a leg-spin bowler who played cricket for australia in the '30/40s - he was a genius too!!

i think he might have gone to long island... he was a friend of jay gatsby!!
11-01-02 10:04 AM
Maxlugar My sources deep, DEEP!, within the Mondale campaign have just reported to me that Paul Wellstone's grave stone will read as follows:

Vote For Mondale!

YES!

If only all the Dems in congress would just get in a DC10 and fly it into a volcano, they'd have Unanimous control of Washington!

Sounds like a plan! I gotta call Terry McCauliff

STONES!

Bye,

Maxy!
11-01-02 10:19 AM
2000 Man Well, I don't like to stay too far off topic, 'specially since I'm one of the new kids here, but did youever read Betty Bower's fascinating interview with Laura Bush, Maxy?

http://www.bettybowers.com/laurabush.html

She's like a cowgirl saint, or somethin'.
11-01-02 11:01 AM
Maxlugar I'm not sure about Laura Bush.

No.

But I'll tell ya, LAUREN Bush sets my hair on fire.

What a hot little minx.

And the Bush twins are a lot of fun to hang with I hear!

It's about time America had some hot young Republican tail to gawk at!

I think I speak for EVERYONE in America when I say Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton set back Democratic pussy watchers at least 150 years.

Right?

Fuck Yup!

Maxy!

11-01-02 11:14 AM
sirmoonie His name is Maxwell T. Luger. He doesn't push the enevelope. He rips it to shreds with his teeth and spits it all over the sidewalk. And then pisses on it! SBS he ain't got!

Jeb's girl is pretty fly too. At least after a few spin drys she is.

The Senate may be getting Eleanor Mondale back as an Demo offspring. Little long in the tooth, but that chippy could bash with the best of them in her day. Did you ever read Dougal's bio of Keith Moon? My man Moonie and Eleanor used to get quite whacky backstage of Who shows. She cracks me up when she goes "I may be built like a Cadillac, but I run like a 'vette!"
11-01-02 01:17 PM
jb Eleanor mondale was pretty hot..she was a host on "E" like shows in the late 80's....Have not seen or heard about her in years....Hopefully whne Fritz defeats the turn-coat Coleman, we will see Eleanor dancing at the victory party....
Also, watch for the big upset when Erskine Boyles swipes the senate seat from Lizzie Dole...
11-01-02 01:23 PM
Joey " I basically perused through the entire book..seemed more like "A life on the road" than "Stone Alone"...I would have preferred a serious read versus more pictures we have seen a 1k times..but for 35.00 bucks, just add to the collection..Remeber when that 20th anniversay book came out in 82...."

<----- Damn Straight oh Arabic one .

I hear ya Josh.............. definitely coffee table stuff as opposed to an award winning critical tome like " Stone Alone " ( Voted # 1 by the National Book Circle League and remained on the New York Times Best Seller list for a record three and one half years )

I would be willing to bet your entire beautiful Persian lineage that Wyman's book doesn't sell more than one thousand copies worldwide ..............

" and that's all she wrote "

Bookworm Joey ( I am not half Irish , I am German - Italian )

11-01-02 01:24 PM
Maxlugar These days, if you poke Eleanor with a sharp stick, Nougat* squirts out.

*Nougat is made by whipping egg whites until they are light and frothy. Sugar syrup is then added, stabilizing the foam and creating "frappe." A number of other flavoring ingredients are then added to the frappe; each ingredient creates nougat with a different taste. These nougats are then ready for use in the manufacture of specific brands as the filling in the bars, which is included in the delicious 3 MUSKETEERS� Bar.

MAXY!
11-01-02 01:29 PM
jb It's coffee table stuff..just like "Life on the Road", which I paid 10.00 dollars for at bartnes and Noble when it did'nt sell....
Joey, I am still crying over the beautiful memorial service for the late, great, Sen. Wellstone....To see Bill, Hillary, Al, Tipper, Teddy, Fritz, Daschale, is only rivaled by the Stones!!!It brought me back to the "Golden Era" of politics, 92-2000...those years will never be matched...we were privileged to have lived during Pres. Clinton's term....he , along with V.P. Gore, made me proud of being an American of Persain lineage!!!
11-01-02 01:31 PM
Joey " Eleanor mondale was pretty hot..she was a host on "E" like shows in the late 80's....Have not seen or heard about her in years...."

I can tell you for a fact Josh that Eleanor was the " Slut -Queen " of Minneapolis in the late ' 70's and very early eighties . She settled down a bit when she married Chicago Bear Keith Van Horn , but she soon got " the itch " and they divorced ................the rest , as they say , is history .

" Damn those away games and summer training camp Ronnie "

Persian Joey

11-01-02 01:54 PM
2000 Man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I think I speak for EVERYONE in America when I say Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton set back Democratic pussy watchers at least 150 years.

Yes, they are definite candidates to show up at Hirsute, Dr. Scholl's wearing party. But Laura Bush, she knows how to party. She's downright lethal!
11-01-02 02:05 PM
nankerphelge Old Ellie kept a low profile because she was fucking Bill Clinton here in DC for years! Oh yes -- remember when Monica had the big hissy fit at the White House gate because BC wouldn't see her -- guess why?? That's right he was busy with Ellie at the time. How do I know this trashy tidbit you ask?? nanky has some deep sources himself.

11-01-02 02:08 PM
Joey Joey, I am still crying over the beautiful memorial service for the late, great, Sen. Wellstone....To see Bill, Hillary, Al, Tipper, Teddy, Fritz, Daschale, is only rivaled by the Stones!!!It brought me back to the "Golden Era" of politics, 92-2000...those years will never be matched...we were privileged to have lived during Pres. Clinton's term....he , along with V.P. Gore, made me proud of being an American of Persain lineage!!! "

Damn Straight My Arabic Brother ...........

Persian Joe

11-01-02 04:46 PM
Child of the Moon Wow... if there's anything I can say about Keno's board that I like better than this one, it's that a democrat can feel at least *somewhat* safe to voice his opinions.

Haven't felt this out-of-place since I moved outta Idaho.
11-01-02 05:00 PM
sasca This IS a Rolling Stones board, isn't it? As in 'You will never win we/ your uniforms don't fit we'? Most successful US politicians have compromised their beliefs so often that their speeches should be fitted with laugh-tracks.
11-01-02 10:34 PM
Maxlugar Fuck you Child Of the Moon!

Give me Steve Cronin Child of the Moon.

Now THAT's a Child of the Moon!

FUCK YUP!

RONALD REAGAN!
11-02-02 01:57 AM
sirmoonie What happened to that kid Cronen Child of the Moon?

Went of to them colleges and gots all educated up I suppose. He be don't needin the likes of us no more.

Just hope he ain't going to Howe Academy.
11-02-02 02:49 AM
Child of the Moon I'm not sure where he went. I don't think he's even the same person any more. Not after what college did to him.

"Slap me on the ass and gimme an education, Ronnie!"
11-02-02 11:26 PM
Martini
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Frankly, Bill the elder put Bill the younger quite in his place. O'Reilly needs to get out more often . . . Bill O tried to make out Brian as another druggie, having some in his system the night he died. Bill W shot back to say Brian's problems was more of mixing booze, and drugs, (insert Little T & A here) which O had no response. Bill W came across as charming as usual. O'Reilly needs to get his Irish butt out in the light, as the world is not the 60's Bahston neighboorhood he grew up in.

You are totally right. Bill O. showed how little he knew about the Stones' history, except for what his staff prepared for him. He didn't have his facts straight at any point in the interview. He should have known his stuff a little better if he was going to "opine" about the Stones.

-M

11-02-02 11:38 PM
Fiji Joe Sasca...this coming from someone who want's to exhume Brian Jones just so she can get his autograph...What you know about American politics you BBC soundbite watching, Altoid eating, necrophiliac?...Waffling is a First Amendment right! And dem' ain't just hot dogs...Dems' bun length hot dogs
11-03-02 03:26 PM
sasca If you're going to insult me, at least insult me for what I'm doing or make a humourous exaggeration. Reagan would gladly have locked up every member of the Stones.
11-03-02 04:05 PM
Joey Fiji....................

LBJ used the mob to whack JFK ....................

Discuss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunny Joey
11-03-02 04:11 PM
Fiji Joe Nahhh...Joey, Oswald was just a patsy...ask the Cubans what happened to JFK...It's all about cigars and an unpaid bill.

And Sasca...that's President Reagan to you
11-03-02 04:13 PM
Joey " Nahhh...Joey, Oswald was just a patsy..."

A patsy for the mob my brother .................

Just ask Ruby ..............whoops , too late -- go figure .

Skittles
11-03-02 04:18 PM
Fiji Joe Little known fact Joey...besides a Nightclub, Ruby owned a cigar store...it's true...it is
11-03-02 04:32 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
jb wrote:
It's coffee table stuff..just like "Life on the Road", which I paid 10.00 dollars for at bartnes and Noble when it did'nt sell....
Joey, I am still crying over the beautiful memorial service for the late, great, Sen. Wellstone....To see Bill, Hillary, Al, Tipper, Teddy, Fritz, Daschale, is only rivaled by the Stones!!!It brought me back to the "Golden Era" of politics, 92-2000...those years will never be matched...we were privileged to have lived during Pres. Clinton's term....he , along with V.P. Gore, made me proud of being an American of Persain lineage!!!

Spoken like a true liberal American loser.
11-03-02 04:39 PM
gypsy Woody Harrelson's dad, Charles, killed JFK.
11-03-02 05:22 PM
sasca Actually, it�s usually something like �that senile twat�to me.
Page: 1 2 3