ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Get well George!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Confessin' The Blues Return to archive
10-23-01 05:03 PM
Miss U.
For those of you who appreciate Brian, please take a few minutes to answer the 5 questions in this new Brian Jones
Memorial, called CONFESSIN' THE BLUES, at my Brian Jones site.

The link is here:

http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/hots...intheblues.html

and the link for my main site page is here:

http://www.brianjones.zzn.com

Still accepting submissions for the memories section....for those of
you who ever saw Brian live in concert or were lucky enough to have met
him. Any artwork or poetry relating to Brian Jones will be added to
those sections of my site; constantly updating it, so visit often,
as well as the international message board with instant
translation.
10-23-01 05:09 PM
The Eggman Iam sorry but Brian Jones seemed to pompus and well...a "faggy little leather boy"
10-23-01 05:27 PM
Jaxx
quote:
The Eggman wrote:
Iam sorry but Brian Jones seemed to pompus and well...a "faggy little leather boy"

his arrogancy probably stems from his knowledge of his own musical genius. he was well accomplished in many instruments. as far as being faggy, i think he was probably bi. from the readings in "stone alone" he seemed quite the sex maniac.
10-23-01 05:34 PM
The Eggman thx, i needed that proved, glad someone else agreed
10-23-01 05:48 PM
Miss U. Well, Eggman darling...Bi and fag are not quite the same. If he was bisexual, why would that or should that detract from his musical genius and beautiful complex personality? According to rumours, Jagger has also experimented in this area; it was the swinging sixties remember. Love who you love, that's all.
Most musicians are full of themselves; even our dear Mick & Keith.
10-23-01 06:19 PM
Robert Schneeweiss I would have liked to have been alive to hear Brian play the more obscure instruments. That acoustic jam with Jimi would have been cool as well.
10-23-01 06:34 PM
Miss U. Join the club! I was only 2 when he died. Voodoo Chile...any videos of Hendrix & Brian together?
10-23-01 06:42 PM
Robert Schneeweiss I'm not sure what VC knows, but I'm not aware of any. By the way, at least you were already born. I didn't start my journey on this earth until the 70s.
10-23-01 08:15 PM
Miss U. Yep, born in the year of the summer of love...

god, i wish i could've seen him play. Sigh.
10-23-01 09:38 PM
Mother baby The Stones are a three legged stool balancing on 2 legs.

10-23-01 09:42 PM
Mother baby Anyone that thinks that ANY stone was EVER bi or gay had better have a Reality Check.
Duh!
10-23-01 09:54 PM
Miss U. Why is that idea so offensive to you? Ever seen Performance...do you find that offensive? Why not? Given the time period, alot of experimentation was going on. According to some, BJ had some experiences...not that it matters any. People believe what they want to believe. Alot of controversial stuff has been written about Brian.
10-23-01 10:14 PM
Mother baby What idea?
I don't think those boys "experimented' too much.
I'm just saying that if any Stones were bi I'd hate to go in and have to change any of the meaning of the lyrics.

10-23-01 10:19 PM
Mother baby
What'd I say? It doesn't matter.
[Edited by Mother baby]
10-23-01 10:24 PM
Mother baby BIOGRAPHY IN VINYL

[Edited by Mother baby]

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.