ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Get well George!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger's single out today! Return to archive
10-23-01 01:24 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Just a reminder

(10/22/01, 12 p.m. ET) -- Virgin Records will officially release "God Gave Me Everything," the first single from Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger's new solo album, Goddess In The Doorway, tomorrow (October 23). "God Gave Me Everything" is a collaboration between Jagger and Lenny Kravitz, who also worked on Jagger's last solo album, 1993's Wandering Spirit.

http://music.launch.com/read/news.asp?contentID=206331

More information has been posted several times in this board

10-23-01 12:32 PM
hayo Does anybody know whether the new single from Mick will feature
b-sides?
Hope we don't get 5 useless remixes from this song.
Don't get me wrong I think the new single is nice!
10-23-01 03:31 PM
moy No b-side as it is one track only
10-23-01 04:10 PM
KeepRigid Just a tidbit from LennyKravitz.com:

"Lenny will also be appearing in the up-coming Mick Jagger Video, directed by Mark Romanek, set to premiere this Fall."
10-25-01 08:53 PM
Bob Tamp i just called Tower Records, and checked out several record stores, and they don't have any info on the single so if it's out as of 10-26-01 it's only with radio.
10-25-01 09:24 PM
Maxlugar I went to Coconuts today and they didn't have it either. I walked an entire block on my lunch time too!
10-26-01 03:28 PM
Bob Tamp anyone know the street date for the single to retail?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.