ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Get well George!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick'n'Keith in NY ! Return to archive
10-20-01 10:33 PM
yellow1 Wow, what a show they put up. It's a shame The Who got to play 4 numbers when Mick'n'Keith could have played all night !
Mick as usual stole the show, he's a natural !
Wonder why they didn't get billed as Mick'n'Keith ? Guess Keith didn't mind in view of the circumstances.
So no new songs after Salt Of The Earth and Miss You. I actually feel that it's better that Mick didn't plug any of his new stuff like Elton John and Paul McCartney will apparently be doing...

PS - Maybe you need some "Cellophane Trouts" to replace these worn out jeans Mick !
10-21-01 03:16 AM
yellow1 http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p5ed637cf6ce2b1f2b15fe16a8574491b/fe2d5673.jpg.orig.jpg

from a miniDV cap
10-21-01 03:19 AM
yellow1 yellow1 wrote:

from a miniDV cap
[/quote]
10-21-01 03:43 AM
marko From this picture i ca�n notice few things.They are very
healthy,happy,and this allready,means,that,next tour isn�t
the last,next one will be damn good one!!i have a hunch.
Something just tells me that,maybe,because i�ve been stones
fan 21years now..
10-23-01 01:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Very nice resolution, I'm capturing the images using VCD format. Which one are you using? As this is almost perfect for this purpose!
10-24-01 03:53 AM
yellow1 You're quite welcome !
This is from a minDV tape so the res is 720x480.
Thanks for putting up that pic on the frontpage !
I could easily do other caps if you're interested.

Which VCD are you referring to ?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.