ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

McAfee Coliseum, Oakland, 6th November 2006
© Chris Stewart
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beware Pug and Parmeda..... Return to archive
5th November 2006 06:09 PM
LadyJane Mr JB is NOT going to let you forget the HUMILIATING loss of your Bears to his Dolphins.

Damn him...he predicted this (via backchannel) to all three of us on Fryday.

At least the Bills pulled one out.

LJ
5th November 2006 06:27 PM
glencar Joshy deserved this - BIGTIME!
5th November 2006 08:40 PM
parmeda

I just chewed this guy's ass for dinner...

Bring Joshy on! I can take it
5th November 2006 08:46 PM
chevysales hmmm...20 plus years ago it was also done... at orange bowl and by the face of miami marino... even had the don himself (shula) saying it was the best first half of football he had ever coached. being the winningest coach in history that covers a lot of ground.

jb will have his say but he and i both know this team is a shell of what it was (like THE U). i believe the bears sent us wannstadt in 99 as payback for the 85 defeat... what will they send us now?

we still suck this year... but work monday will be a bit easier after today

speaking of covering (see above) maybe jb can get pug into one of these... they can be had with players number of your choosing

[Edited by chevysales]
5th November 2006 08:49 PM
parmeda That's a scary thought, huh chevy?
5th November 2006 08:55 PM
chevysales
quote:
parmeda wrote:
That's a scary thought, huh chevy?

nightmare of epic proportions
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)