ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

McAfee Coliseum, Oakland, 6th November 2006
© Chris Stewart
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hello Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th November 2006 01:14 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Sup Robo, yeah I backchanneled WinslowStud's posts to Cowher last night, so I see a big day for us today - we got Plummer's number anyway.

You had a wild drunken backchannel night? Who was the rear admiral?
5th November 2006 01:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WJ wrote:

You had a wild drunken backchannel night? Who was the rear admiral?

Joey Porter. You should see the mess in the kitchen.
5th November 2006 01:21 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Joey Porter. You should see the mess in the kitchen.

Joey,Moonie and friends?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
5th November 2006 01:25 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Sup Robo, yeah I backchanneled WinslowStud's posts to Cowher last night, so I see a big day for us today - we got Plummer's number anyway.

I predict today is our coming out party. That's if St. Benjamin does not hand out welfare.
5th November 2006 01:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I'd lie some more if I were you.

Tell him that you own a club & just got back from Iraq, get him to "lend" you $550.00...and then head for Splitsville.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]

HAHA!!! Dass somes A-list dat it is.

6th November 2006 02:28 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:
don't know what to do now.This boy Kevin, I mean the boy who is supposed to speak for me has now become Tony's(my friend) favourite.Kevin yesterday too many slangs.I don't know why?Tony didn't.They say Homesty pays.Well it is paying.

Good God, man! You sent another boy to bear your message? Have you never read "The Courtship of Miles Standish" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow? This is just another tragic example of the dangers of inadequate education.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)