ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

McAfee Coliseum, Oakland, 6th November 2006
© Chris Stewart
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hello Return to archive Page: 1 2
4th November 2006 04:16 AM
sunnybandyo99 Somehow my real friend has come to know that I'm not a minor.I'm an adult.Well I'm 19 yars old .I stepped 19 on 30th October.When I met that boy I told him that I'm 16 years that is a year back.While I wwould have stepped 18 years.Now why did I lie I still don't know.He is 17 yars old.I hav used my brother's pics to make him belief.When he was 15 or 16 years old.I have snd a pic which clear;y depicts that I'm 19 years.Can a 17 years old boy share relation with 19 yearsold chap.

Plz hlp me ladies and gentleman
4th November 2006 05:00 AM
erikjjf Joey?
4th November 2006 05:18 AM
Jumacfly Try the pipe!
4th November 2006 05:34 AM
sunnybandyo99 try the pipe means and I don't smoke.
4th November 2006 05:37 AM
Erik_Snow Hmmm
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
4th November 2006 06:21 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:
try the pipe means and I don't smoke.

Crack can help sometimes.

[Edited by G Money]
[Edited by Jumacfly]
4th November 2006 06:41 AM
Bitch You should just tell the truth about your age - if they cant accept you as you are, then they are NOT worth it! Learn a lesson and dont repeat your mistakes, deal with it. If you keep up a lie, then you will live in fear, because you know it will blow up in your face someday. The truth always has a way of coming out sooner or later, and it will be best if it comes from you. Obviously this is bothering you, so confess it now, the longer you wait the harder it becomes.
4th November 2006 06:58 AM
Honky Tonk Man Well, your 19 and your boyfreind is 17. What is the problem exactly? The only problem and it is a sliht one, is that you lied.

Tell the truth. Everything wiill be fine.

Blimey, 17 and 19 is no age difference. My girlfreind is 6 years older than me.
4th November 2006 07:04 AM
Nellcote Please pay attention to the last line of these lyrics.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation!

What Do You Want From Life
Spooner/Evans

What do you want from life
To kidnap an heiress
or threaten her with a knife
To get cable TV
and watch it every night

There you sit
a lump in your chair
Where do you sleep
and what do you wear
when you're sleeping

An Indian guru
to show you the inner light
a meaningless love affair
with a girl that you met tonight

How can you tell when you're doin' alright
Does your bank account swell
While you're dreaming at night
How do know when you're really in love
Do violins play when you're touching the one
That you're loving

Someone to love
and somebody that you can trust
To try and be happy
while you do the nasty things you must

Well, you can't have that, but if you're an American citizen you are entitled to:
a heated kidney shaped pool,
a microwave oven--don't watch the food cook,
a Dyna-Gym--I'll personally demonstrate it in the privacy of your own home,
a king-size Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown waterbed with polybendum,
a foolproof plan and an airtight alibi,
real simulated Indian jewelry,
a Gucci shoetree,
a year's supply of antibiotics,
a personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth
and Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number,
a beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick,
Rosemary's baby,
a dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams,
a new Matador, a new mastodon,
a Maverick, a Mustang, a Montego,
a Merc Montclair, a Mark IV, a meteor,
a Mercedes, an MG, or a Malibu,
a Mort Moriarty, a Maserati, a Mac truck,
a Mazda, a new Monza, or a moped,
a Winnebago--Hell, a herd of Winnebago's we're giving 'em away,
or how about a McCulloch chainsaw,
a Las Vegas wedding,
a Mexican divorce,
a solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot,
or a baby's arm holding an apple?
4th November 2006 10:37 AM
robpop oy vey
4th November 2006 11:00 AM
Sir Stonesalot I'd lie some more if I were you.

Tell him that you own a club & just got back from Iraq, get him to "lend" you $550.00...and then head for Splitsville.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
4th November 2006 11:25 AM
sunnybandyo99
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Well, your 19 and your boyfreind is 17. What is the problem exactly? The only problem and it is a sliht one, is that you lied.

Tell the truth. Everything wiill be fine.

Blimey, 17 and 19 is no age difference. My girlfreind is 6 years older than me.

How to make him believe?
4th November 2006 11:51 AM
robpop
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:

How to make him believe?

Seriously, He does not care. It would not matter if you were 47. He's 17. There is only one thing on his mind. Trust me. I was at there also. Sorry for being so blunt, but its the truth.
4th November 2006 11:53 AM
GotToRollMe Jair?
4th November 2006 11:55 AM
egon As long as the sex is good, age doesn't matter!
4th November 2006 08:41 PM
sunnybandyo99 don't know what to do now.This boy Kevin, I mean the boy who is supposed to speak for me has now become Tony's(my friend) favourite.Kevin yesterday too many slangs.I don't know why?Tony didn't.They say Homesty pays.Well it is paying.
4th November 2006 08:49 PM
Erik_Snow
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:
don't know what to do now.This boy Kevin, I mean the boy who is supposed to speak for me has now become Tony's(my friend) favourite.Kevin yesterday too many slangs.I don't know why?Tony didn't.They say Homesty pays.Well it is paying.

That's really tough and nice at the same time, sunnybandyo99.
4th November 2006 08:59 PM
sunnybandyo99 What do u mean?
4th November 2006 09:03 PM
Gazza
quote:
egon wrote:
As long as the sex is good, age doesn't matter!

4th November 2006 09:06 PM
Erik_Snow
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:
What do u mean?

Life can be cruel, but in the long run you'll grow, as long as you're honest, which is nice.
5th November 2006 12:04 AM
sunnybandyo99 don't know.I like that boy
5th November 2006 01:40 AM
robpop Sorry to be blunt again, but truthful. He's 17. One thing on his mind. Do him, he'll love you for a few weeks. Sorry, but its the truth.
5th November 2006 08:06 AM
sunnybandyo99 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tony is the boy whom I like.I have lied to him about my age.When I met him I as 17 and few months.But I told him i'm 15 years.I stepped 18 last year and this year I stepped 19.I have hurted him thrice.Rwice he has forgiven me.On the 3rd one he didn't.Then I told Kevin ti tlk to him but Tony started liking him.That Kevin is a hacker.Somehow Kevin found my real age.I have admitted it to Tony.After finding out Tony stopped hearing my voice.Tony is 17 years.Well I should die when my love one burnt out.And my girl friend is busy in shooting films.I'm Sunny.I like Tony.But now I should die when he is gone
5th November 2006 08:22 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tony is the boy whom I like.I have lied to him about my age.When I met him I as 17 and few months.But I told him i'm 15 years.I stepped 18 last year and this year I stepped 19.I have hurted him thrice.Rwice he has forgiven me.On the 3rd one he didn't.Then I told Kevin ti tlk to him but Tony started liking him.That Kevin is a hacker.Somehow Kevin found my real age.I have admitted it to Tony.After finding out Tony stopped hearing my voice.Tony is 17 years.Well I should die when my love one burnt out.And my girl friend is busy in shooting films.I'm Sunny.I like Tony.But now I should die when he is gone

Ever heard about the "first lover"? If it's called like that it's just because you will know many other things (or boys)in your life.Well I do hope for ya.
5th November 2006 08:26 AM
sunnybandyo99 Will Tony come back?After I told him the truth.
5th November 2006 08:41 AM
Erik_Snow
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:
Will Tony come back?After I told him the truth.

Give it a week or two, most probably he'll fogive you.
Don't talk about dying and stuff. It will work out.
5th November 2006 11:14 AM
Nellcote What do you think of Voodoo Lounge?
There are some killer cuts on it.
One of my favs is "Suck On The Jugular"
Great harp on that one.
I recall driving in my car, steering with my legs, playing harp to the song. It's an old technique I've mastered from "back in the day". The trick is to continue to play whilst navigating a stop light, it can get tricky, but it can be done. I eat a sandwich at the same time, usually a meatball grinder, with melted provolone. I wear one of those construction helmut drink dispensers, the one with the small plastic tubes directed into the drink area, so you can obtain the liquid easliy. What an invention!
Did I mention it's a convertible car? Gets windy sometimes, but the real issue is if it starts to rain. I usually watch the weather channel before I plan one of these forays, so the rain won't interfere. These weather channels have too many commercials for lawn devices. This guy was walking around with a bladed device, it was round, about the size of a tricycle wheel, chopping up his lawn. He smiled after it was done. What does it do?
One of the best boogie numbers in quite some time is
"Mean Disposition". When it came out, I was caught by it's tight bass lines, great guitar interplay. Probably the nearest riff Keith's had to Berry in sometime.
What say you?
OK, time to take out the darks, put in the tans.
I could be on tv tonight.
NFL Sunday Night. I have a large wooly hat, with a logo on the side of it. I plan to arrive at the game, with my sole intention of getting on national tv. Please watch, won't you? I think Start Me Up will be played. Do you know it started as a reggae number? The cut that song over 40 times. a major hit in 1981. Good at football stadiums, where people pay hundreds of dollars to watch 106 men have a legalized brawl. Gambling is allowed on this match, only in states where gambling is allowed. Although, I hear some wagering occurs, behind closed doors. Hard to fathom, but, folks will do anything.
Did I tell you along with my wooly headgear, I'm bringing that same drink device I use in the convertible? Yep, I've got two long body flasks, much like the old water bottles they used to place over your head if you had issues of, saya hangover? They will hold alternate liquids, one which will have a raspberry stoli mixture, this I got from a great board member here, the last time I was at this stadium, when I saw the Stones in September. The other will be hot, prbably Postum. I know, i'ts an old drink, but I have over three hundred jars of it in my cellar, just in case of an accident. Accidents can happen, they are only hit and run. I used to be a victim, now I'm not the only one. Poor Claudine. The Stones really should've released that one. I've got a great seven minute version of this.
Good luck with Everything!
5th November 2006 12:41 PM
sirmoonie Try reading this thread hungover - its a kick.
5th November 2006 12:44 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Try reading this thread hungover - its a kick.

What's up Moonie. How do you like our chances today. I will not be in attendance today. Just on the couch.
5th November 2006 01:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

What's up Moonie. How do you like our chances today. I will not be in attendance today. Just on the couch.

Sup Robo, yeah I backchanneled WinslowStud's posts to Cowher last night, so I see a big day for us today - we got Plummer's number anyway.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)