ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

McAfee Coliseum, Oakland, 6th November 2006
© Chris Stewart
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: (NSC) Congratulations To Me! Return to archive
3rd November 2006 06:23 PM
Dan I just won 2 tickets to see Mudhoney at Safari Sam's tonight! Jon Wahl And The Amadans with former Clawhammer members are opening. If I make it to Amoeba to see the Parallelograms it's going to make 3 free shows in 2 days. Also saw Cheap Trick last night when some kind stranger on the guest list brought me in as his plus one. There may be one big consolidated report of all the shows but I am starting to fall behind on that.
[Edited by Dan]
3rd November 2006 06:58 PM
MrPleasant I'm only slightly familiar with Cheap Trick. However: congrats!
3rd November 2006 06:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot Mudhoney is the shit.
4th November 2006 02:23 PM
Dan
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Mudhoney is the shit.

Great show! Still worth seeing if they ever play in your neighborhood. Both opening bands were good too. Maybe the best show of the year since it was so high energy and I was able to just stick my head against the PA. It deserved to be enjoyed at top volume. I am falling behind but I might do a big megareview of all the shows when it's all over.

01. Mudride
02. In 'N' Out Of Grace
03. It Is Us
04. You Got It
05. Where Is The Future
06. Inside Job
07. Sweet Young Thing Aint Sweet No More
08. Touch Me I'm Sick
09. Where The Flavor Is
10. I Had To Laugh
11. If I Think
12. Into The Drink
13. Endless Yesterdays
14. Get Into Yours
15. Hard On For War
>----
16. Suck You Dry
17. Who You Drivin' Now
18. Fix Me
19. Hate The Police

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)