ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

McAfee Coliseum, Oakland, 6th November 2006
© Chris Stewart
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: We are winning the battle of ideas (no Pug content) Return to archive
3rd November 2006 02:34 PM
sirmoonie Yes!

Freedom is on the march!

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/06/front2454043.0930555556.html
3rd November 2006 02:36 PM
Nellcote Someone say Freedom?

3rd November 2006 02:40 PM
WattsAtScotts
3rd November 2006 02:41 PM
Maxlugar Tonight I will win the war on Cold Beers.

3rd November 2006 02:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well the Saudi's aren't the only perverts in the world. Did anyone see that MSNBC special last night where Westerners go to southeat Asia to pay to fuck five year old girls?
3rd November 2006 03:37 PM
WinslowStud
3rd November 2006 03:39 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

The Dawg is a Browns fan of course...A loser...cant even shit when he's supposed to....
3rd November 2006 03:40 PM
Egbert
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Well the Saudi's aren't the only perverts in the world. Did anyone see that MSNBC special last night where Westerners go to southeat Asia to pay to fuck five year old girls?

Oh but that guy on Guam said it was all just a big misunderstanding.
3rd November 2006 03:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Egbert wrote:
Oh but that guy on Guam said it was all just a big misunderstanding.

Oh yeah. Dr. Someting-or-rather. MSNBC tried to nail him but he's a slippery bastard.
3rd November 2006 03:43 PM
WinslowStud Look punk - the Browns have a long and storied tradition in pro football. They may be going through a dry spell now but it will not last forever.
3rd November 2006 03:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Look punk - the Browns have a long and storied tradition in pro football. They may be going through a dry spell now but it will not last forever.

Someone asked you this before - you do know that the real Browns are now in Baltimore, right? Cleveland has an expansion team that through nostalgia was monickered "Browns."
3rd November 2006 03:50 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Someone asked you this before - you do know that the real Browns are now in Baltimore, right? Cleveland has an expansion team that through nostalgia was monickered "Browns."

hitting way below the belt.
3rd November 2006 03:56 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Art Modell bolted with the real Browns, and finally won the big one. Balitmore has the hardware that was never meant to be in Cleveland.

All Cleveland is left with is a bad dream with bad uniforms.
3rd November 2006 03:58 PM
gimmekeef They dont call it The Mistake By The Lake...for nothing...
3rd November 2006 04:00 PM
WinslowStud "sirmoonie wrote:

This is not true and only belies your misunderstanding of the history of the game. One of the conditions for the team's departure from Cleveland is that the team that became the Ravens was to officially become the expansion team, while the Browns were able to retain the official naming rites and history of our long time franchise. Think about it this way: the Browns took a few years off from football while an expansion team sprung up in Baltimore. (Note the "suspended operations" in the Team History column.)

I'll post a link for your perusal and education. If you need help with some of the bigger words, steelerboy, let me know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Browns
3rd November 2006 04:01 PM
Egbert
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Think about it this way: the Browns took a few years off from football while an expansion team sprung up in Baltimore.

It's been more than a few years...

[Edited by Egbert]
3rd November 2006 04:04 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

This is not true and only belies your misunderstanding of the history of the game. One of the conditions for the team's departure from Cleveland is that the team that became the Ravens was to officially become the expansion team, while the Browns were able to retain the official naming rites and history of our long time franchise. Think about it this way: the Browns took a few years off from football while an expansion team sprung up in Baltimore. (Note the "suspended operations" in the Team History column.)

I'll post a link for your perusal and education. If you need help with some of the bigger words, steelerboy, let me know.

When was the Balitmore expansion draft? Funny they did not have one. Cleveland did.
3rd November 2006 04:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
"sirmoonie wrote:

The very definition of form over substance.

Shades of lipstick on a pig.
3rd November 2006 04:24 PM
gimmekeef Even the great Bellicheck couldnt win with the Browns....Whatever happened to Brian Sipe?....lmao.....
3rd November 2006 04:53 PM
Saint Sway Can Winslow Stud name 5 Stones albums?

I cant name 5 Browns. But I dont post on their msg board either.
3rd November 2006 04:56 PM
Nellcote Don't the Browns wear Skittles for helmuts?
3rd November 2006 05:01 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Even the great Bellicheck couldnt win with the Browns....Whatever happened to Brian Sipe?....lmao.....

Cheers!!!!

3rd November 2006 05:08 PM
robpop Look what Artie brought to Baltimore, besides the Browns

[Edited by robpop]
3rd November 2006 05:18 PM
voodoopug

and for my good buddy Nellcote:

3rd November 2006 05:21 PM
sirmoonie It was only a matter of time before my groundbreaking thread was compromised by a photo of a flat faced dog.
4th November 2006 10:42 AM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
It was only a matter of time before my groundbreaking thread was compromised by a photo of a flat faced dog.

Sorry for posting a picture of Art Modell.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)