ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2004 Someone... pending credits - with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: returning to Rocks off Return to archive
November 2nd, 2004 05:47 PM
rollingstoned58 Hey there everyone, I have been absent from Rocks Off for quite some time now, what a mistake! My old username was rollingstones1969 or something like that... I can't remember, probably nobody remembers me, but anywho I am in dire need of some Stones news, new album, tour, anything? are there any rumors to speak of at all? Anyway its good to get back, and I can't belive the super bowl thread is still going......... amazing
November 2nd, 2004 05:48 PM
glencar Welcome BACK to the breakfast show! New Live Licks CD was released today. Fork it over.
November 2nd, 2004 05:50 PM
rollingstoned58 I was just browsing through the archives, I was MickJagger1963 ... weed is killing my memory
thanks for the welcome and info.
November 2nd, 2004 05:51 PM
kath LOL glencar!!!

yeah, and josh and joey are in the posting war of all posting wars!! hang on to your hat!!
November 2nd, 2004 05:52 PM
Joey Welcome Back rollingstoned58
(Rocks Off Member )
November 2nd, 2004 05:58 PM
stewed & Keefed Welcome back.
November 2nd, 2004 05:59 PM
nankerphelge Were you the person from upstate New York? Or was that MickJagger1963?
November 2nd, 2004 06:02 PM
LadyJane Welcome home....

Word is boys to hit the studio very soon...Tour to begin next Fall.

Superblow is about to hit 3500 posts. That IS amazing.

Official RO Tee shirt is about to be presented and the RO gathering for 2005 looks to be taking place in Chicago.

LJ.
aka
RO Gossip Columnist.
November 2nd, 2004 06:08 PM
kath boy oh boy, LJ, even i didn't know that stuff!!!
November 2nd, 2004 06:09 PM
glencar So a shirt is coming about?
November 2nd, 2004 06:13 PM
LadyJane I pride myself on my excellent sources. I think you'll find that all I have stated will come to fruition.

LJ.
November 2nd, 2004 06:14 PM
glencar I remember at another" site, I decimated someone's claims that the next tour would start in Philly in Feb. '05.
November 2nd, 2004 06:20 PM
Gazza ..and on this one....and I think I joined in..

certain other "extremely high profile" and prominent posters were less cynical!!

Chicago, eh.....?

Developing...
November 2nd, 2004 07:10 PM
rollingstoned58
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Were you the person from upstate New York? Or was that MickJagger1963?

I was just browsing through the archives, I was MickJagger1963. Thanks for remembering. I am from Troy, NY, now I goto State University of New York @ Albany
November 2nd, 2004 07:15 PM
Gazza ah yeah..we hoped to see you at YOTI for the MSG show in 2002!!

I stayed in Albany at Jaxx's sister's place when in the US for the Hartford NS shows in '99. Spent an afternoon in Troy as well just before I went home. Nice part of the state.

Good to see you back!
November 2nd, 2004 07:23 PM
rollingstoned58 The HBO show? I was there but had no time in the city really other than the show
November 2nd, 2004 07:26 PM
mickjaggersgrl welcome back
November 2nd, 2004 07:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
rollingstoned58 wrote:
The HBO show? I was there but had no time in the city really other than the show

no..the one in September 2002 when we had the pre-show get together!!!
November 2nd, 2004 07:37 PM
rollingstoned58 ah yes, and thank you for your comments on my part of NY.
November 2nd, 2004 07:50 PM
nankerphelge Yeah I remembered because I am from outside the Cap District (many, many, MANY years ago) and I recall your observation that some band was in the Glens Falls Civic Center rehearsing and we all wondered if it was the Stones!

Glad to see both of you back!
November 2nd, 2004 08:27 PM
kath a SHIRT????

i love t shirts!!!!
November 2nd, 2004 08:43 PM
Soldatti Welcmone back!
November 2nd, 2004 09:06 PM
Madafaka Welcome back!