ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2004 Someone... pending credits - with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wondering you guys could help me out? (NSC, BUT it's still important) Return to archive
November 2nd, 2004 02:49 PM
The Eggman Hi guys, long time no post?

Well...IAM sorry then, it's just that school's been biteing into my time alot! lately, and guess what...I need a favour...having established very few contacts in places abroad from Canada here...My university (Compartive Politics class), requires for an assignment a pen pal (for like 2 emails)...

The rich varities of contacts of all of us on this board was my first choice, and seeing and how i value everyone's opinion here, I thought this would be the perfect choice for this assignment

anyway, the assignment goes like this...it just asks like 15 questions in which attain to your current government situation and what you think about about them

I will email you the questions and at the end you'll get a thank-you letter from my professor

Guys, I would really appreiate this and forever be grateful!

so, anyone not from here in Canada can help me out here!...
you can breifly post here or on my personal email addy at [email protected]

thanks again!
[Edited by The Eggman]