ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2004 Someone... pending credits - with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what makes you a stones fan? Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 29th, 2004 06:40 PM
iluvmickjagger07 lets see whos the craziest stones fan. i want to know all the weird things you do for the stones, all the products,cds youve bought.everything that makes u a major stones fan.
as for myself i am crazy about the stones. they are of course my favorite band and always will be. i would do almost anything to meet them or watch them perform. i have a video of them that i made full of all there songs and a few tv appearences. i constantly go to tv guide and check if they are ever going to appear on tv.ive seen most of micks movies.everyone knows i love the stones and im obsessed wwith mick jagger. ive copied many cds of the stones for my friends and family.ummm..i always listen to them(everyday)and always watch a few song videos.i annoy the crap out of people when i talk about them thats why i like talking to mickjaggersgrl online.
merchandise-a couple of cds, four flicks dvd, 2 cool shirts,calendar,3 pins, a patch on my pants which i always wear and i think thats about it.
October 29th, 2004 06:58 PM
BILL PERKS DIRTY WORK
October 29th, 2004 07:04 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
DIRTY WORK

huh???
October 29th, 2004 07:17 PM
Madafaka
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
huh???

October 29th, 2004 07:43 PM
kath well, i think that sums things up quite nicely!!!

October 29th, 2004 07:44 PM
mickjaggersgrl HERE'S MY REASONS

1)

2)

3)

yeh thats pretty much it
October 29th, 2004 08:53 PM
glencar Dirty Work.
October 29th, 2004 09:32 PM
parmeda
quote:
kath wrote:
well, i think that sums things up quite nicely!!!

kath...are you thinking what I'm thinking?
October 29th, 2004 10:03 PM
kath well, i dunno...are you?
October 29th, 2004 10:31 PM
parmeda kath, if it has anything to do with this...
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:

huh???

...then yes, we are.
October 29th, 2004 10:33 PM
LadyJane Boggles the mind, doesn't it Pammy???

The *************blank friggin' stare****************** is being envoked ALOT these days!!!!

LJ.
October 29th, 2004 10:34 PM
parmeda Well, LadyJ...for someone who claims to be so crazy about the Stones, and yet knows NOTHING about Dirty Work....

...shall I continue?
[Edited by parmeda]
October 29th, 2004 10:37 PM
Soldatti Live Licks
October 29th, 2004 11:37 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
lets see whos the craziest stones fan. i want to know all the weird things you do for the stones, all the products,cds youve bought.everything that makes u a major stones fan.
as for myself i am crazy about the stones. they are of course my favorite band and always will be. i would do almost anything to meet them or watch them perform. i have a video of them that i made full of all there songs and a few tv appearences. i constantly go to tv guide and check if they are ever going to appear on tv.ive seen most of micks movies.everyone knows i love the stones and im obsessed wwith mick jagger. ive copied many cds of the stones for my friends and family.ummm..i always listen to them(everyday)and always watch a few song videos.i annoy the crap out of people when i talk about them thats why i like talking to mickjaggersgrl online.
merchandise-a couple of cds, four flicks dvd, 2 cool shirts,calendar,3 pins, a patch on my pants which i always wear and i think thats about it.

keith and mick are my reason mostly
October 30th, 2004 12:06 AM
Poplar
iluvmickjagger07 ... damn if i could meet you when you turn 21.
October 30th, 2004 12:15 AM
Sir Stonesalot I hear Midnight Rambler without turning on the stereo.
October 30th, 2004 01:00 AM
gypsy I still dream of the day that you and I cruise in your 'vette to Midnight Rambler. After we have sex of course.
October 30th, 2004 02:28 PM
kath
quote:
kath, if it has anything to do with this...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:

huh???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...then yes, we are.

then yes, we are....

wtf????

isn't there a tiger beat site or something????
October 30th, 2004 03:36 PM
parmeda ...touche`, kath!
October 30th, 2004 05:42 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
kath wrote:

then yes, we are....

wtf????

isn't there a tiger beat site or something????

im so confused. whats going on. all i said was "huh". and no one other than mickjaggersgrl answered to my question(what makes you a stones fan?)
October 30th, 2004 05:44 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Poplar wrote:

iluvmickjagger07 ... damn if i could meet you when you turn 21.

why is that?
October 30th, 2004 07:20 PM
violentkind iluvmickjagger07,you have a PM.
October 30th, 2004 07:57 PM
andy@francis hi,i'm new to this,england
October 30th, 2004 08:18 PM
andy@francis Always have been,1'st gig knebworth 76,the best moment.
October 30th, 2004 09:39 PM
glencar Dirty Work.
October 30th, 2004 09:51 PM
kath have i been beamed to another planet? a parallel universe, perhaps??
October 30th, 2004 10:42 PM
MP Fan....what exactly is a "fan" really? To me the Stones have always "been there"...like the sun and the moon...their music has always been in my life. As a child I looked like Mick...go ahead laugh...but people told me I did. I kind of gravitated towards the Stones as a teen, been following them ever since...so does that make me a fan? Very poetic....bloody hell....I need a drink....
October 30th, 2004 11:16 PM
kath ah yes young one...but there was a time, long, long ago, before there were this thing you call "the rolling stones".

i know it's difficult for your young mind to imagine it, but it's true...why, there was even a time when we never even knew about a london or a liverpool in england. only thing we ever saw from england was winston churchill.

and we had these small, black spheres with holes of varying sizes in the middle. and these things were called "records". some were called "45's", others "78's" or "33 1/3's". it was all very confusing.
October 30th, 2004 11:20 PM
MP
quote:
kath wrote:
ah yes young one...but there was a time, long, long ago, before there were this thing you call "the rolling stones".

i know it's difficult for your young mind to imagine it, but it's true...why, there was even a time when we never even knew about a london or a liverpool in england. only thing we ever saw from england was winston churchill.

and we had these small, black spheres with holes of varying sizes in the middle. and these things were called "records". some were called "45's", others "78's" or "33 1/3's". it was all very confusing.

YES, Kath...very poetic indeed....good job
October 30th, 2004 11:49 PM
Soldatti Again, Live Licks...
Page: 1 2