ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Toyota Center Houston, TX, 1st December 2005
© Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger 'Engaged' ? Return to archive
30th October 2007 09:31 AM
Gazza Is Mick Jagger ready to satisfy girlfriend L'Wren - with a wedding ring?

Rumours that Mick Jagger is soon to wed his towering girlfriend have been fuelled again by the presence of an enormous sparkler on her engagement finger.

The Rolling Stones singer and his long-term love L'Wren Scott are currently staying at a 347-room £120 million Indian palace in Rajasthan as guests of the Maharaja of Jodhpur.

Why so glum: Mick Jagger and girlfriend, or should that be fiance L'Wren Scott, who are rumoured to be getting wed, were pictured at the weekend

What a rock: L'Wren's sapphire and diamond engagement ring

They have been spotted enjoying a string of performances at a folk festival in the city's imposing 550-year-old Mehrangarh Fort.

The couple have spent four days as guests of party-loving prince His Highness Gaj Singhji II. They were given free access to the royal quarters of the Umaid Bhawan Palace, the largest private residence in the world when it was built in 1944.

During one evening performance, L'Wren could clearly been seen wearing an enormous rock on her ring finger.

Jagger, 64, is known to be smitten by the charms of Rajasthan, after visiting nearby Udaipur, another major tourist attraction in the state, in January this year. The musician was so impressed by the scenic beauty of the city of lakes that he made enquiries about buying a piece of land.

After arriving in Jodhpur on Thursday, Jagger and L'Wren were driven to the city's bustling market where they bought traditional jackets, trousers and bed coverings at a local boutique.

Speaking after a performance at the Rajasthan International Folk Festival, Jagger said: 'I'm on a holiday as I finished a Rolling Stones tour in August.

'We were on the road for almost two years. But more than me, it's my daughter Jade who has been coming to India a lot as she's doing jewellery design from here. I brought her here first when she was seven.'

Jagger also spoke of the Stones touring India and Asia in the future. 'There's great demand. Hopefully, we will announce a big Asia tour soon, which might include Japan as well.'

The couple have also spent their trip collecting furnishings and trinkets for the £10 million home they recently bought in London.

The Mail can reveal that in plans for the house, the rockstar has made some rather intriguing requests - among them that there should be nanny's quarters and also a spacious children's' playroom.

Plans for the home are fuelling speculation that the couple may well be planning their first child together.

A spokesman for Sir Mick was adamant that his client is not planning a new addition to the Jagger clan (he already has seven children by four women).

In which case, blueprints of the 'total internal refurbishment' in a detailed 31-page document submitted to his local council and are sure to raise a few eyebrows.

In initial plans seen by this paper, the nanny's bedroom was due to be built in the attic. Revised plans are understood to put that room on the first or ground floor - closer to a 'playroom' in the basement.

Sketches of the proposed renovation also reveal that two first floor bedrooms will be converted into 'his and hers' dressing rooms. Perhaps determined to bolster his collection of skinny fit jeans, 'his' is three times the size of 'hers'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
30th October 2007 09:33 AM
LadyJane NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
30th October 2007 09:36 AM
Gazza locking this thread as Moy posted the same thing just before I did.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)