ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Toyota Center Houston, TX, 1st December 2005
© Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie in current Time magazine Return to archive
29th October 2007 06:59 PM
Brainbell Jangler The current issue of Time magazine ("Why California is Burning" cover) features our own Ron Wood in the "10 Questions" segment. "The New Kid" seems to be everywhere this week.
29th October 2007 08:42 PM
gypsy
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
The current issue of Time magazine ("Why California is Burning" cover) features our own Ron Wood in the "10 Questions" segment. "The New Kid" seems to be everywhere this week.

His autobiography better be on my doorstep this week.
29th October 2007 10:46 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

His autobiography better be on my doorstep this week.

I ordered it too, maybe tomorrow.
29th October 2007 11:06 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Perhaps...if we both pray really hard.
29th October 2007 11:16 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Perhaps...if we both pray really hard.

Dear Lord Above,
I know I have an erection, but please, please, send my copy of Woodys new book USPS ASAP. And even though Gypsys is hung like a field mouse, her clit is hard as nails, so make sure she gets her copy fast too. We are forever in your debt baby jesus, and will do something nice someday to show our grattitude or soemthing.
30th October 2007 12:23 AM
moy This is the article, the one i already posted some days ago: http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1675240,00.html
30th October 2007 01:30 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

I didn't get mine. God doesn't love me. I knew it.
30th October 2007 01:42 PM
glencar Oh, I have to order that book! BTW I'm a druggy this week! Lotsa drugs!!!
30th October 2007 02:00 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh, I have to order that book! BTW I'm a druggy this week! Lotsa drugs!!!

Yeah, but you're a fag every single day of your life. At least you're consistent.
30th October 2007 02:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yeah, but you're a fag every single day of your life. At least you're consistent.

Gypsy,

Do you have to monopolize every single thread with your insolence
30th October 2007 02:11 PM
steel driving hammer
[Edited by steel driving hammer]
30th October 2007 02:13 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Gypsy,

Do you have to monopolize every single thread with your insolence

Her fan club is dwindling. I can see why she likes drugs though. It's fun being high & not working. What will I do when the money runs out? LOL I wonder what she's doing these days. I mean, is she selling it?
30th October 2007 02:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Her fan club is dwindling. I can see why she likes drugs though. It's fun being high & not working. What will I do when the money runs out? LOL I wonder what she's doing these days. I mean, is she selling it?

The money will NEVER run out! BWAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA!

Fan club? Man, that's gay. Really gay.
30th October 2007 02:48 PM
glencar What'dya win a lawsuit? Getting fired is a whole world of opportunity for certain white trash types. I've lost all respect for you & your sort. Perhaps you & Oldkr should combine your worship sites. BTW Got any Oxy? This stuff I'm taking ain't cutting it. I need to get higher, baby!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)