ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Toyota Center Houston, TX, 1st December 2005
© Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Todays Liberace header ==> ...and some premier pix by Fernando Aceves Return to archive Page: 1 2
26th October 2007 10:35 AM
Saint Sway when was this photo taken??

at a Liberace tribute??

and how many times did he have to blow Elton in order to get to wear it?
26th October 2007 11:04 AM
LadyJane You took the words RIGHT out of my mouth.

Fantastic pic of Mick except for that damned Liberace tribute bolero jacket.

WTF???

LJ.
26th October 2007 11:12 AM
EELPIE Joey?

Mick?

26th October 2007 11:14 AM
Saint Sway the new Mick "Bigger Bang' action figures are in at dot con - just in time for the holidays!

26th October 2007 11:14 AM
Fiji Joe Whatever he paid was too much...it has a big hole in the armpit
26th October 2007 11:16 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the new Mick "Bigger Bang' action figures are in at dot con - just in time for the holidays!

LMAO!

Solid gold posting!!!

LJ.
26th October 2007 11:18 AM
Saint Sway nothing says "Rock & Roll" like a sequin bedazzled jacket...

26th October 2007 11:26 AM
EELPIE Mick -circa '50 Licks Golden Anniversary Tour'

26th October 2007 12:33 PM
Jeep Liberace...
This is funny, this item is on sale on Ebay right now :

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ROLLING-STONES-art-with-Liberace-and-toy-poodles_W0QQitemZ200164444731QQihZ010QQcategoryZ20135QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
26th October 2007 12:44 PM
mojoman anal sex?
26th October 2007 01:00 PM
Maxlugar Oh snap!

26th October 2007 01:06 PM
BONOISLOVE I think it's a wonderful picture. It reminds me of better albums recorded by somewhat lame hippy artists, such as David Bowie, Lou Reed or Neil Young, who've made masterpieces such as HOURS, GROWING UP IN PUBLIC and LANDING ON WATER. Why these gay people have chosen to write crappy guitar music, or those "rock" kind of songs, it makes me want to cry like a big baby.
26th October 2007 01:36 PM
luxury1 I do hope no one shows Mick the Liberace doll, with the matching sequined pants....

(I'd still lift that bedazzled jacket and lick that belly. Think of the glitter that would adorn my hair!!)
26th October 2007 01:58 PM
Dino37 Those jackets are just horrid. Keith looked like hell most this tour as well. Ron and Charlie looked cool.

Mick c'mon...
26th October 2007 02:02 PM
LadyJane Something tells me these designer duds (literally) are the work of the design house of one L"Wren Luann Scott.

LJ.
26th October 2007 02:11 PM
MrPleasant "Hey, Cosmo. They didn't like the gay jacket"

"Well, that's too bad".

26th October 2007 02:27 PM
pdog
26th October 2007 02:29 PM
MrPleasant
26th October 2007 02:33 PM
guitarman53 [quote]BONOISLOVE wrote:
I think it's a wonderful picture. It reminds me of better albums recorded by somewhat lame hippy artists, such as David Bowie, Lou Reed
I don't think Bowie & Reed were lame hippies, in fact with Bowie it was a clockwork orange that he was influenced by, among others, all part of the Glam Rock period.
I could see that shirt on Elton John today, but most of the Glam Rock people, no, Bowie & Reed have grown up, they don't want to live in '72 forever.
26th October 2007 04:29 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
[quote]BONOISLOVE wrote:

I don't think Bowie & Reed were lame hippies, in fact with Bowie it was a clockwork orange that he was influenced by, among others, all part of the Glam Rock period.
I could see that shirt on Elton John today, but most of the Glam Rock people, no, Bowie & Reed have grown up, they don't want to live in '72 forever.

But, what about crappy muppet tunes like "Who loves the sun" and "space oddity"? I kind of like them, though, and I want so badly to release them as a soundtrack for a film directed, written and produced by Bono. It will be called "The Passion of The Bono". And there will be tickets available this christmas.
26th October 2007 04:31 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

I can not imagine how this video has been allowed onto the streets because it is the most disgusting, upsetting, violent, horrible, traumitizing, disturbing clip I have ever seen. It totally devastated me and ruined my whole night and now I will never be able to forget this song which, believe me, is mortifying.
26th October 2007 04:56 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:

hall and oates?
26th October 2007 06:01 PM
guitarman53 Hi Bono.
you were at my wedding to Iman, & call me a hippie!! you're not going be on Iman's guest list to her new fashion show, by the way, no lame jokes about me being married to a man.
[Edited by guitarman53]
26th October 2007 10:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I like this Liberace! He rocks!

26th October 2007 10:10 PM
glencar What exactly should Mick be wearing on stage? I mean, I think the glitter thing looks stupid but I'm not sure how he should dress. I'm assuming the glitter is supposed to make him more visible?
26th October 2007 10:28 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
What exactly should Mick be wearing on stage? I mean, I think the glitter thing looks stupid but I'm not sure how he should dress. I'm assuming the glitter is supposed to make him more visible?

more visibly faggy... I see him just fine onstage in all black... this is just straight gayness...

awesome nanky flyer Voo.
[Edited by pdog]
26th October 2007 10:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Don't you love the girls dancing on the back? Do you recognize some of them?
26th October 2007 10:39 PM
gypsy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I like this Liberace! He rocks!

Oh my God! I almost forgot about that gem!
26th October 2007 10:47 PM
LadyJane Nankerace....

One of our finest moments.

Thanks Voo!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
26th October 2007 11:41 PM
guitarman53
quote:
pdog wrote:

more visibly faggy... I see him just fine onstage in all black... this is just straight gayness...

awesome nanky flyer Voo.
[Edited by pdog]

If you feel that way, what do you think of the Glitter Rock Era?? I had a hard time trying to tell my Mother that David Bowie was actually a man, she thought that Bowie was actually a woman, like Alice Cooper was a man with a girl's name, the other way around with Bowie, now that is Rock 'N' Roll.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)