ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Toyota Center Houston, TX, 1st December 2005
© Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pdog is the Czar of Delete (ns) Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th October 2007 07:15 PM
Starbuck
quote:
What constitutes a useless thread? Seriously. I've been raked over the coals for this alot lately. If I'm doing something wrong tell me. Not one time has anyone, administration or poster, ever PM'ed me to bitch about it.

motels....you must certainly have figured out how obnoxious your posts are by now...how can you not have? many people, myself included, have been on your case for months if not years. any given day you check the board, there are at least 4 cut n paste threads about donny osmond's hernia operation, the great uncle of the bass player for herman's hermit's passing away, or news that ted koppel is having a wart removed from his ass....BFD, man...the least you could do is clean up all that crap by posting it all in the same thread. it is very annoying, and i believe 95% of the board agrees with me on this.
25th October 2007 09:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Hey! Have you heard - sperm is, like, the new diamond.

Damn, I've donated away a large fortune in sperm over the years. And to be perfectly honest, a lot of it I just tossed away randomly. I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for it.
25th October 2007 09:27 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Damn, I've donated away a large fortune in sperm over the years. And to be perfectly honest, a lot of it I just tossed away randomly. I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for it.

Why don't you start with your hand and see what turns up?

25th October 2007 09:31 PM
gypsy
quote:
WJ wrote:

Why don't you start with your hand and see what turns up?

Why don't we start with your mouth?
25th October 2007 09:44 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

before you know it, they are moving out, going off to college and getting strippers pregnant.
25th October 2007 09:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

before you know it, they are moving out, going off to college and getting strippers pregnant.

Thats it. Tomorrow I'm seeing a spermancial advisor. I want to have some sperm left to enjoy my retirement.
25th October 2007 10:00 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I want to have some sperm left to enjoy my retirement.

This is the funniest thing ever posted here, and that is saying something.
25th October 2007 11:13 PM
Starbuck nice job, moonie.

this bud's for you.

26th October 2007 11:27 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Factory Girl,

I'm sorry Factory Girl, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to put the dunce cap back on for the remainder of the day.

I'm sensing hostility towards me and gypsy. Having problems with your girl??

Btw, some sperm SHOULD NOT be shared with others. Yikes
[Edited by Factory Girl]
26th October 2007 12:25 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
nice job, moonie.

this bud's for you.

That's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Bless you Bucky.
26th October 2007 12:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Bless you Bucky.

And they said Hootie was finished...
26th October 2007 12:32 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

And they said Hootie was finished...

I atually thought it was C. Thomas Howell...

26th October 2007 01:56 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Bless you Bucky.

not quite hand vagina...

26th October 2007 01:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

not quite hand vagina...

You very bad man

26th October 2007 06:27 PM
steel driving hammer
28th October 2007 03:50 AM
BONOISLOVE I used to feel bitchy, but then I read some of the responses here, and now I feel sad. SAD.
29th October 2007 12:18 PM
George W Bush
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
I used to feel bitchy, but then I read some of the responses here, and now I feel sad. SAD.

I would like to place you on an island, stuff your mouth with a towel, pour water on you and then place you in a cold room.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)