ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Toyota Center Houston, TX, 1st December 2005
© Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
7th September 2007 11:28 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

Where??

7th September 2007 11:28 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I love Bono. Thanks!
7th September 2007 11:31 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I'll just call you "fag"

is it for playing a sport or not enjoying a bunch of rich man grabbers on TV?
7th September 2007 11:32 AM
BONOISLOVE

"rich man grabbers"

Okey, now I'm going to have to walk all over my flat with a huge tent on my pants.
7th September 2007 11:35 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

is it for playing a sport or not enjoying a bunch of rich man grabbers on TV?

It's for playing THAT sport...you were once in agreement...the prison time must have changed your perspective on what is ghey, and what's just passing the time creatively
7th September 2007 11:42 AM
BONOISLOVE

7th September 2007 11:43 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It's for playing THAT sport...you were once in agreement...the prison time must have changed your perspective on what is ghey, and what's just passing the time creatively

you can enjoy watching a game that every play begins with a man putting his hands on another mans taint and ends with a bunch of guys on the ground on top of each other... i'm going to go play a sport, actually i'm learning, and enjoying it...
I'll let you know if anyones cock slips in.
7th September 2007 11:52 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

you can enjoy watching a game that every play begins with a man putting his hands on another mans taint and ends with a bunch of guys on the ground on top of each other... i'm going to go play a sport, actually i'm learning, and enjoying it...
I'll let you know if anyones cock slips in.

I really don't enjoy watching NFL football anymore...it's become to specialized and over-hyped...they should reduce the roster size to 30...but still...playing communist kickball and bragging about it?...have they no adult baseball leagues in SF?
7th September 2007 11:57 AM
BONOISLOVE

What about boxing ?
7th September 2007 11:59 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I really don't enjoy watching NFL football anymore...it's become to specialized and over-hyped...they should reduce the roster size to 30...but still...playing communist kickball and bragging about it?...have they no adult baseball leagues in SF?

The most competive baseball leagues are all gay men... I'm pretty sure football pre-dates communism... I used to love watching the NFL, it just sucks, or I only see lame games.
7th September 2007 12:05 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

The most competive baseball leagues are all gay men... I'm pretty sure football pre-dates communism... I used to love watching the NFL, it just sucks, or I only see lame games.

First of all, it's "soccer"...not football...it's fucking "soccer"...and if you don't want to play baseball with gay men, drive to Oakland
7th September 2007 12:11 PM
Gazza
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Oh....you mean soccer. When I lived in Portugal they used to make me go to soccer games. My favorite memory of that was when Scotland came down, got all drunk on cheap wine and tried to trash Oporto.

Eh? Scotland - being a national team - wouldnt have been playing a club side

Presumably it was Porto against a Scottish club team like Rangers or Celtic - or else it was Portugal v Scotland.
7th September 2007 12:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

First of all, it's "soccer"...not football...it's fucking "soccer"...and if you don't want to play baseball with gay men, drive to Oakland

you must have me confused with someone who has hours of free time...
7th September 2007 12:21 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

you must have me confused with someone who has hours of free time...

You've become so ghey you're typing with a lisp
7th September 2007 12:23 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You've become so ghey you're typing with a lisp

Your so ghey you type with one hand on a guys taint and yell hike hike!
7th September 2007 01:32 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That's just not a statement based on any real foundation...Rugby is a rough sport, but come on...tougher than football?...please...it's a low impact grappling sport for the most part...if these dudes were so damn tough, they be over here making tons of cash whipping up on puny Americans...

postin above the rim.....
7th September 2007 01:37 PM
mojoman E-A-G-L-E-S
7th September 2007 01:44 PM
Some Guy
quote:
mojoman wrote:
E-A-G-L-E-S

they lookin good?
7th September 2007 02:37 PM
robpop
quote:
mojoman wrote:
E-A-G-L-E-S

Why not? I cna't get enough of her.

7th September 2007 02:44 PM
Some Guy The Atlanta Falcons will not be bringing sexy back.
7th September 2007 02:47 PM
robpop This Steely McBeam thing really scares me. I don't like it.
7th September 2007 02:57 PM
Some Guy
quote:
robpop wrote:
This Steely McBeam thing really scares me. I don't like it.

Sirmoonie is in denial.
7th September 2007 03:01 PM
72Tele Overall I think the NFL is so over hyped that its usually a dissapointment. As for last nights pre-game it looked to me like bad combination of the old WWF combined with over blown NASCAR knucklehead marketing. Way to many commercials in todays games and the players that have to jack off on the field everytime they do what they are suppose to do like tackle, catch a ball etc.

Go Bills!! and take the fucking Sabres with ya.
7th September 2007 03:02 PM
Saint Sway I'm calling it like it is, and this is the "Joey Harrington" of threads

7th September 2007 03:50 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
robpop wrote:

That hot Maxin gal..is givin me a steely mcbeam......(worst mascot ever...developing)
7th September 2007 04:30 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
robpop wrote:

Who said Cowher wouldn't be on the Stillers sideline this year?
7th September 2007 04:34 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Who said Cowher wouldn't be on the Stillers sideline this year?

When did they let that douche outta Gitmo?

7th September 2007 05:50 PM
Some Guy Terrapin Golden Ale- deserves its own appreciation thread!

www.terrapinbeer.com
7th September 2007 07:19 PM
Back Street Girl
quote:
bilsim wrote:
Rugby is a lot tougher than American Football.

American Football is a girl's game compared to Rugby.

7th September 2007 07:31 PM
fireontheplatter the pats over the jets

dallas over the giants

i'm ready for some football, beer and pizza.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)