ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Toyota Center Houston, TX, 1st December 2005
© Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
7th September 2007 08:44 AM
Some Guy NFL kicked off last night with a great game and this is a huge weekend upcoming.
I love me some football!
It's gonna be a big weekend, tater.
7th September 2007 08:51 AM
egon
[Edited by egon]
7th September 2007 08:51 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Very Important, I hope the administators see fit to sticky this thread.
7th September 2007 08:53 AM
lotsajizz the NFL is dead to me
7th September 2007 08:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
the NFL is dead to me

New England Patriots fans of the world UNITE, you've nothing to win but another Superbowl!
7th September 2007 09:08 AM
Mr Jurkka I like more Europen football, REAL football!

7th September 2007 09:32 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Mr Jurkka wrote:
I like more Europen football, REAL football!

Oh....you mean soccer. When I lived in Portugal they used to make me go to soccer games. My favorite memory of that was when Scotland came down, got all drunk on cheap wine and tried to trash Oporto.
7th September 2007 09:38 AM
Some Guy BBQ is crucial
7th September 2007 09:41 AM
Ade
7th September 2007 10:10 AM
Scottfree I appreciate American Football contests...
7th September 2007 10:34 AM
Fiji Joe Whachu know about that...?

7th September 2007 10:36 AM
Saint Sway Some Guy's Football Thread = H-U-M-I-L-I-A-T-I-O-N
7th September 2007 10:41 AM
gimmekeef Going to one helluva a season...Champs served notice last night they still need to be reckoned with...AFC will just be brutally exciting and injuries will be the key to survival.
7th September 2007 10:45 AM
Some Guy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Going to one helluva a season...Champs served notice last night they still need to be reckoned with...AFC will just be brutally exciting and injuries will be the key to survival.

who we like in the NFC?
7th September 2007 10:46 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Some Guy's Football Thread = H-U-M-I-L-I-A-T-I-O-N

gonna be huge, t.
7th September 2007 10:46 AM
bilsim Soccer is better, in my opinion. And Rugby is a lot tougher than American Football. But Cricket is the best. And Mick agrees with me!
7th September 2007 10:47 AM
Some Guy Football is played with a football.
7th September 2007 10:54 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
NFL kicked off last night with a great game and this is a huge weekend upcoming.
I love me some football!
It's gonna be a big weekend, tater.

Colts smoked the NFC's best.

Big year for the Steelers. They have the poise, they have the moxie, they have the poise and moxie, and they have a deep fan base at Rocks Off. Yep, big year for the Nation.
7th September 2007 11:02 AM
TooTough Nur der HSV!

Real football!

7th September 2007 11:11 AM
pdog American football has gotten more boring for me every year. I'm lucky if I see one or two good games. Slow, played out over hyped.
I'm joining a real football team, we're going to play indoors in a 7 on 7 league after we practice for six months. I call it football now, even though in the USA it's called soccer.
Fuck The NFL... Although, I do look forward to actually seeing at least one entertaining game this year....
7th September 2007 11:14 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm joining a real football team, we're going to play indoors in a 7 on 7 league after we practice for six months. I call it football now, even though in the USA it's called soccer.

You have now made the transition to complete gheyness...and don't even try and defend yourself...you can't...I do not know you
7th September 2007 11:15 AM
BONOISLOVE This sport is so manly.
7th September 2007 11:15 AM
Some Guy chicken wings are crucial.
7th September 2007 11:16 AM
gimmekeef Soccer is the Beatles of sports..Everyone around the world loves it..except to me..its like watching paint dry....NFC?....Seattle if Alexander comes back big...Saints are over hyped (see last night)and Bears have Rex issues and Cowboys/Eagles have holes....
7th September 2007 11:16 AM
Saint Sway a few sides of nachos and jalepeno poppers never hurt anyone
7th September 2007 11:17 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
bilsim wrote:
And Rugby is a lot tougher than American Football.

That's just not a statement based on any real foundation...Rugby is a rough sport, but come on...tougher than football?...please...it's a low impact grappling sport for the most part...if these dudes were so damn tough, they be over here making tons of cash whipping up on puny Americans...
7th September 2007 11:19 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You have now made the transition to complete gheyness...and don't even try and defend yourself...you can't...I do not know you

I'm not going to my overcoming homsexuality classes anymore... fuck it!!!
If punk rock and football are gay, then slap my ass and call me Beckham...
7th September 2007 11:20 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm not going to my overcoming homsexuality classes anymore... fuck it!!!
If punk rock and football are gay, then slap my ass and call me Beckham...

I'll just call you "fag"
7th September 2007 11:25 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Cowboys/Eagles have holes....

!!!!
7th September 2007 11:26 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

"fag"

Where??
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)