ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Watts by Aceves
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones at the Top Return to archive
November 3rd, 2005 01:52 PM
Jaxx at the top of the hour, that is at my radio station 99.5 the mountain. go to http://www.995themountain.com/ and click on mountain stream to tune in for yourself. they've been playing some oddballs (memo to turner for ex) and following up with some interesting stones trivia. its almost the top of the hour now.
November 3rd, 2005 01:55 PM
Joey
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
at the top of the hour, that is at my radio station 99.5 the mountain. go to http://www.995themountain.com/ and click on mountain stream to tune in for yourself. they've been playing some oddballs (memo to turner for ex) and following up with some interesting stones trivia. its almost the top of the hour now.

Thank You my Mile High Momma ...................

How was the Paul McCartney Concert at the PCenter Tuesday evening ?!?!

I bet you had a BLAST !!!!!!!!

http://www.maccareport.com/

J. Fly !

[Edited by Joey]
November 3rd, 2005 02:03 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Joey wrote:
How was the Paul McCartney Concert at the PCenter Tuesday evening ?!?!
I bet you had a BLAST !!!!!!!!
http://www.maccareport.com/

J. Fly !

sadly i did not make it. paul doesn't do much for me. i'm saving myself for a RATDOG (www.rat-dog.com) sandwich on STONES bread...Stones November 24th, RATDOG december 2 and stones at MSG jan 18, 20. yum yum.

mick and bob in one week is way more than i can handle. look out.
November 3rd, 2005 02:07 PM
Joey " paul doesn't do much for me. "

< ----- You make Joey cry like Baby !!!!!!

Damn Straight Lil' Fella .

Still , you SHALL be greeted this January

|
|
|
|
|
V

November 3rd, 2005 02:15 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Joey wrote:
Still , you SHALL be greeted this January
[

i believe you are the one being greeted by "the boyz" finally. its a first for omaha, isn't it? a virgin city till 1/29 when they will finally be penetrated by the world's greatest rock and roll band. you must worship the qwest center.
November 3rd, 2005 02:19 PM
Joey
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

i believe you are the one being greeted by "the boyz" finally. its a first for omaha, isn't it? a virgin city till 1/29 when they will finally be penetrated by the world's greatest rock and roll band. you must worship the qwest center.

My Mile High Momma ..............................

The QWEST CENTER has put my small city ON THE MAP !!!!!!!!

Actually , The Rolling Stones have performed in Omaha , NE twice -- 1964 & 1966 . However , only a few hundred individuals showed up for those performances ....

.......things are much different now :

|
|
|
|
V

November 3rd, 2005 02:22 PM
Jaxx think about it, 45 years ago, they were merely rising stars. now they are mega icons. it should be noted that because of the qwest center you will be missed here in denver this time around
November 3rd, 2005 02:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
think about it, 45 years ago, they were merely rising stars. now they are mega icons. it should be noted that because of the qwest center you will be missed here in denver this time around

You are and always will be much loved by The Joey !!!

The Joeykins !

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)