ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Watts by Aceves
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Bigger Bang DVD Return to archive
November 3rd, 2005 01:43 AM
RollingstonesUSA does anyboy know what performances will be on there? and will the release a full length concert dvd, say both an arena show and stadium?
November 3rd, 2005 07:45 AM
Jair
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
does anyboy know what performances will be on there? and will the release a full length concert dvd, say both an arena show and stadium?

I've ordered the jap edition of ABB in August 05 (!!!), the CD + DVD, and they still are postponing the release.

The promise now is November 6, but I dont believe they will really do it. At every week they postpone again & again.
November 3rd, 2005 07:47 AM
stones2002 just order the US version...cant play a regon 4 in an American dvd player
November 3rd, 2005 07:50 AM
Jair
quote:
stones2002 wrote:
just order the US version...cant play a regon 4 in an American dvd player

My DVD plays any region...
November 3rd, 2005 07:57 AM
Gazza
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
does anyboy know what performances will be on there?

by 'performance' do you mean concert footage? I dont think so

Streets of Love video
Streets of Love (performance footage)
Rough Justice (performance footage)
Under The Radar (brand new song)
Don't Wanna Go Home (brand new song)
Rain Fall Down (mix)
Picture gallery

SOL hasnt been performed live yet, so by 'performance footage' they probably mean footage of the band in the studio playing the songs

quote:
and will the release a full length concert dvd, say both an arena show and stadium?

they never have done before, so I doubt they'll do so now. All of the officially released concert DVD's are edited performances and not full shows (including the three on Four Flicks)

Unlike Four Flicks, theres no logical reason to put out a DVD with a stadium AND an arena show, as there's no significant difference between them both.
November 3rd, 2005 07:59 AM
Gazza
quote:
stones2002 wrote:
just order the US version...cant play a regon 4 in an American dvd player

uh....he doesnt live in America....
November 3rd, 2005 08:19 AM
Jair
quote:
Gazza wrote:

uh....he doesnt live in America....

The more recent DVD players sold in Brasil, of any manufacturer, plays any region.
It is not like that in Europe, Gazza?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)