ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Watts by Aceves
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo Brew upload Return to archive
November 2nd, 2005 07:20 PM
Hombre54 The compleat Voodoo Brew is up and running,,, all 4 disks
nothing is cut off, as Ihad to do with another tracker......
November 2nd, 2005 07:21 PM
deuce Hey thanks alot! Been wanting this for a while
November 2nd, 2005 07:28 PM
mac_daddy nice to see you here, hombre!

welcome.
November 2nd, 2005 08:52 PM
J.J.Flash Where is it? Dimeadozen?

I've been waiting for this one to show up for a long time...
November 2nd, 2005 09:07 PM
J.J.Flash According to Hombre, himself, this one is edited due to Dimeadozen policy and they "forced" him to drop a few "unacceptable" songs.

Could anybody clarify please?

TIA
November 2nd, 2005 09:16 PM
mac_daddy it is on the ro tracker.

thanks again, hombre - it is great to see another long tie torrenter(sic) in our midst.
November 2nd, 2005 09:21 PM
kath huh?? where is it??
November 2nd, 2005 09:25 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
kath wrote:
huh?? where is it??

you guys are f*cking with me, right..?

the *.torrent file is right here, and is clearly visible on the tracker page...

hth
November 2nd, 2005 09:32 PM
GimmeExile Hombre54:

Wow, thanks so much for uploading the complete version! I saw this the other day on Dime and was disappointed that it was edited to comply with their policies. I had a hunch that a comlete version would end up on the R.O. tracker.

Very grateful!

mac_daddy:

I'm happy to see you around here again...Are you excited about the Boys visiting the L.A. area this weekend?
November 2nd, 2005 09:41 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
Hombre54:

Wow, thanks so much for uploading the complete version! I saw this the other day on Dime and was disappointed that it was edited to comply with their policies. I had a hunch that a comlete version would end up on the R.O. tracker.

Very grateful!

mac_daddy:

I'm happy to see you around here again...Are you excited about the Boys visiting the L.A. area this weekend?

yeah - if you dont have this set, you most certainly should download it. absolutely essential stuff.

_____

GimmeExile - "excited" doesnt begin to describe it... we are NEXT!!!

November 2nd, 2005 09:45 PM
kath never heard of tracker file, dude..but thanks!! i loved the voodoo era!!
November 3rd, 2005 07:23 AM
Hombre54 I'm very happy to up-load the entire set. I belive Disk 1 is better than the offical releash......
Dime depends on Web sights for some of their outtake info. In this case it was BootZone...
BootZone called some of the tracks Alternet mix's, which
isn't allowed on an Offical releash...
BootZone blew it on "Sweethearts Together" Disk 1. I never liked this song on the offical releash. However on the Brew releash... it takes you off to an Island,, There is so much differance in the feeling of the song. Plus this verison doesn't have horns blareing up frount...
The other disks are good also, However Disk 1 reminds me
alot of Exile on Main Street... Raw Stones........

[Edited by Hombre54]
November 3rd, 2005 07:31 AM
charlotte Thanks Hombre54 and welcome!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)