ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Watts by Aceves
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone want to meet Mick? Try this. Return to archive
November 2nd, 2005 12:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels DUFF TRAUMATISED BY SUICIDAL FAN

Singer/actress HILARY DUFF was terrified when a crazed fan hung from her stage lighting and threatened to jump if he couldn't meet her.

Duff, who was performing to 35,000 fans at a show in South America, is still traumatised by the incident, which was only resolved when a brave security guard scrambled up the scaffolding to grab the offender.

She says, "In every town there are weirdos.

"I was in Venezuela doing a show for 35,000 people and they didn't hire enough security and some crazy fan was hanging from my lighting in the arena.

"He was waving this huge flag screaming: 'I just want to meet Hilary, if you touch me I'm going to jump!'

"My security guard climbed up there so fast and the fan actually scratched and drew blood from him!

"That was terrifying."

02/11/2005 17:30

November 2nd, 2005 01:22 PM
Irresistible-Lady Hmm maybe i'm gonna try it..;-}
November 2nd, 2005 01:26 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Actually, someone has attempted it (unsuccessfully) -- Opening night in Boston.
November 2nd, 2005 01:29 PM
Irresistible-Lady It whas a joke,i don't think that it's gonna work haha
November 2nd, 2005 01:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
DUFF TRAUMATISED BY SUICIDAL FAN

Singer/actress HILARY DUFF was terrified when a crazed fan hung from her stage lighting and threatened to jump if he couldn't meet her.

Duff, who was performing to 35,000 fans at a show in South America, is still traumatised by the incident, which was only resolved when a brave security guard scrambled up the scaffolding to grab the offender.

She says, "In every town there are weirdos.

"I was in Venezuela doing a show for 35,000 people and they didn't hire enough security and some crazy fan was hanging from my lighting in the arena.

"He was waving this huge flag screaming: 'I just want to meet Hilary, if you touch me I'm going to jump!'

"My security guard climbed up there so fast and the fan actually scratched and drew blood from him!

"That was terrifying."

02/11/2005 17:30

There are too many people who have wrongfully escaped Darwinism that will try this...Too Many Monkey See Monkey Do's out there.

I predict a bloody end to this story from some idiot who will try to be like the Boston free faller and the Sky Duffer.
November 2nd, 2005 01:48 PM
Dan I would rather meet Hilary Duff.
November 2nd, 2005 01:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:
I would rather meet Hilary Duff.

I think she would be intimidated by my status as Chicago's best looking big man....big/tall men have a minus of intimidating small women (see LBJ circa 1963-68)
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)