ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Watts by Aceves
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: From the forthcoming Bigger Bang DVD bonus, here's the EPK Return to archive
November 2nd, 2005 03:29 AM
Jeep Just click :

mms://od-msn.msn.com/3/mbr/days_rs_epk.wmv
[Edited by Jeep]
November 2nd, 2005 03:43 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Thats fantastic. But I cant play all of it. Is that the same for everybody?
November 2nd, 2005 03:59 AM
beer That was fuckin great! Thank you!

--
November 2nd, 2005 05:13 AM
gotdablouse Excellent indeed, I want them to release a DVD with the WHOLE RECORDING SESSIONS ! ;-)
November 2nd, 2005 05:15 AM
FotiniD Oh this is lovely Jeep, thanks so much!
Though my stupid connection keeps buffering and stoping

When did we say the DVD comes out?
November 2nd, 2005 06:06 AM
gotdablouse Is it just me or does the playback crash around RFD ? I downloaded the full stream with NetTransport and the problem seems similar, can you maybe reup or put on www.rapidshare.de ?
November 2nd, 2005 06:53 AM
Nellcote Great action, thanks very much.
I also had issues with playback after RFD, however, I hit replay, then pushed the bar past RFD, and the rest played fine.
November 2nd, 2005 07:00 AM
exile Thats great
I love watching all that stuff with interviews and stuff
ever since 25X5

Im glad i ordered this ABB + DVD edition. It has been delayed and delayed and delayed and I was thinking of cancelling, but I didnt.

Im glad now the cover and DVD look great, im excited now.
November 2nd, 2005 07:12 AM
Madafaka Great stuff! Thank you, Jeep.
November 2nd, 2005 08:32 AM
luxury1 Ok, now this is what I'm talkin about.....
November 2nd, 2005 08:55 AM
stones2002 well this was not a big surprise because for those of you (like my self) who pre-ordered the album from itunes back in the summer you got this video from pre-orders only ( the only thing is the one from itunes is about 6 min. so kind of edited down but from watching the full video that was posted did not miss much)
November 2nd, 2005 09:49 AM
deuce So now I've seen this, I already bought the album, I have seen the Streets Of Love and Rough Justice Videos, I dont need a lyrics page, I'm sure the new songs will somehow become available on the net, not to mention they are on the DVD portion not even the CD...so is there a reason to buy this?

I'm not bashing it, I'm just thinking out loud. Ha ha

Cool stuff though
November 2nd, 2005 11:00 AM
Irina Thank You, Jeep!

November 2nd, 2005 11:11 AM
wooden ...that´s about the same that was in the SAT 1 (german TV) docu 2 days ago
November 2nd, 2005 11:59 AM
Mel Belli Notice Mick playing the main riff to "Rain Fall Down." I think we can now safely count that as a 100%-Mick composition.

I may have to backtrack on my assumption that Keith wrote the She Saw Me Coming riff, as we see Mick showing it to Ronnie on this footage. (I still think Keith ended up playing the riff on the album, since Mick is credited only with bass and vocals.)
November 2nd, 2005 06:10 PM
Soldatti Thanks Jeep!
I've seen some parts during a TV special here.
November 2nd, 2005 07:05 PM
gotdablouse
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
Notice Mick playing the main riff to "Rain Fall Down." I think we can now safely count that as a 100%-Mick composition.

Yes, that guitar's been Mick's all the way, sounds a bit like the GITD riff. We discussed this before but he also dug out the chords of "Ivy League" for RFD.

I'm a bit puzzled at what Keith was doing during the sessions though, arranging Mick's songs ? Doesn't sound like this would match his ego, although I guess he didn't have the songs so...
[Edited by gotdablouse]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)