ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Watts by Aceves
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie news .. just heard this Return to archive
November 2nd, 2005 12:44 AM
Daethgod Just heard a little hottie

Stones to do 2 shows only in Oz, both shows in Sydney at the Superdome
dates look like April/May

should hear more on Friday

come to Melbourne you slackos !!!!

November 2nd, 2005 12:52 AM
exile Thanks for the news mate.
November 2nd, 2005 12:58 AM
Daethgod calling in a few favours, trying tofind out a way to scam some floor seats ..

no way am i going in the stands !

November 2nd, 2005 12:59 AM
exile keep me in the loop mate im keen to know
November 2nd, 2005 01:01 AM
Daethgod should hear more news Friday

my spy is in contact with 'Tony' from the Stones touring crew

November 2nd, 2005 06:54 AM
exile
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
trying to find out a way to scam some floor seats ..

if you happen to scam any EXTRA floor seats, well...

If all else fails
Hopefully the call will go out like last time and we can buy the tickets 3 or 4 months early through the fan club.
November 2nd, 2005 07:13 AM
corgi37 If you happen to scam 2 floor seats?????????????

Dont believe it. Just aint gonna happen.

2 reasons.

1. No stadium show for Oz. Too costly, ever! Particularly with fuel prices. Nup. No way. Arena show or nothing (which is why we didnt get b2b/no security).

2. Would not leave out Melbourne or even Brissie. No way. No viable enough. Despite Sydney's population, we all know 90% are gay, so aint NO ONE gonna go. They'll all be down at Oxford St, licking each others leather chaps.

Last time they did 3 Melb shows. Total audience approx: 60,000. Aint no bloody way they are going to ignore that, yet do a stadium gig in 1 city. Alienating 99% of the country. The bad press they would get would send them packing before show time. And, come on, who tours Australia and only plays Sydney?? Shit, why not a free concert in Birdsville?

But, Daeth, if you are correct, you know who your little mate is. Your fellow Victorian. Your pal. Buddy. The guy who took pix of your Dads head, your head, and who innocently perved on your girlfriend. Corgi!!!!
November 2nd, 2005 05:55 PM
Daethgod gawd i hope the boys hit Melb, but my spy reckons just Sydney.
by 'scam' i mean i will pay for seats i just want GOOD ones.
Im in the fanclub, but am also doing the Ticketek hustle and the ring around to see if anyone can help.

gotta feeling this will be the 'last time' for us Aussies.
In Rolling Stone mag Mick says something like '.. in the future we may do tours of just 20 shows.. US and Europe .."

so Aussies if show is in Sydney are us Melbourne heads better off trying to score a 'package deal' with good seats, accom etc ... even though it wil be 'Mick' marked up, it may be the easiest way to get up front..

cos im gonna punch the next farker in the stands who says to me 'sit down, we are trying to watch the show', when i have the Stones playing Brown Sugar just 20 feet away on the B Stage.
GET UP STAND UP !

November 2nd, 2005 06:21 PM
exile Although I am a sydneyite originally
and I live there six months of the year.
And Corgi i have never worn leather chaps in my life.
I only wear those little gay motorcycle leather hats

I doubt they would leave Melbourne out. maybe brissie they could leave out but not melbourne. They probably have not got a melbourne venue yet, hence no melbourne show yet.

November 3rd, 2005 07:05 AM
corgi37 The Commonwealth Games could stuff us up. All of March. Meaning, no venues and no rooms vacant. Which leaves April. I wish they'd hurry up, because i want to book my Qld holiday.

Well, if Sydney is the only gig, and its a stadium show, guess i'll have to book the ticket/dinner/airfare/accomodation deal. Meaning, wife aint gonna be happy one bit!!!

Then again, i could go to N.Z.
November 3rd, 2005 07:28 PM
Daethgod u guys fan club members ?

just got this email.. went to link but it was down ..

Greetings,

As The Rolling Stones' "A Bigger Bang" World Tour prepares to extend past North American borders, The Rolling Stones Fan Club presales are going to be changing a bit. Should you choose to purchase tickets in our presale, here's what you need to know:

If you've already signed up, the passcode you received at sign-up is no longer active.

In order to receive an active presale passcode, you now must visit the tickets page during the presale and select a show for which you would like to purchase tickets. After selecting the show you will be given a unique passcode good only to purchase tickets for the selected show. Please select the show you want carefully: once you have received a code allowing you to purchase tickets for a specific show, you will not be eligible for a new code for use with this or any future shows.

A membership entitles you to one passcode only.

If you still have an active passcode and you no longer wish to purchase tickets, remember that you have the option of redeeming your passcode for your money back. See details of our money back guarantee here.

These changes are necessary to ensure that members have an easy, effective, and successful presale experience.
For further updates, please check the RollingStones.com tickets page.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] for help.

Cheers,
RollingStones.com

November 3rd, 2005 09:46 PM
exile still no word on aussies shows yet though

yep im a member
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)