ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Watts by Aceves
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hey London people! Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 3rd, 2005 06:23 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
Zeeta wrote:

Pissed up / having a carry on / wobbling - you get the picture!

Oh, I thought you ment fighting.
November 3rd, 2005 08:07 AM
Gazza
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
Walkabout - Temple! You know it makes sense! hahaha!

is that that fuckin' massive sports bar down beside the Thames?

The name would make sense as it seems to be somewhat Aussie-dominated..
November 3rd, 2005 08:14 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Yes that's it. It's right opposite the aThames and next to Temple tube station. It's an Australian/New Zeland/South African themed sports bar. You get a few Aussies in that particular one, but the others are just dominated by drunk English morons!
November 3rd, 2005 08:27 AM
Zeeta
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Correct! I only got to know it from working opposite in my old job. But actually it was a laugh when you're havin a beer and a craic but to honest I'm happy to be anywhere as long as I've got a drink!

Any news on UK dates yet?!?!? Gotta be soon man!
November 3rd, 2005 02:30 PM
Gazza
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

Yes that's it. It's right opposite the aThames and next to Temple tube station. It's an Australian/New Zeland/South African themed sports bar. You get a few Aussies in that particular one, but the others are just dominated by drunk English morons!

spent an afternoon there in September 2003 in between a couple of Wembley Stones shows. getting pissed with some friends before going over to laugh at David Blaine when he was suspended in that fuckin' box of his.

then managed to sober up in time to meet Angiegirl and Mark (Strange Stray Cat) for dinner
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)